Tips & Tactics

Discuss and share general game or roleplaying tips, strategies, and tactics
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I Got a Bag of Snakes >>
by TransmorpherDDS
10 1,124
Best Damage Type to add to maul (Thematically) >>
by TXO_Seraph
12 1,237
Two-Player Combos >>
by Irianne
37 55,816
Just need some class help >>
by IanVill
3 535
Optimal races for an Arcane Archer >>
by CaptGladMane
10 9,259
Artificer feat dilema >>
by LeviTATOR
5 3,209
How to prepare for my first ever Session 0 as a new player >>
by Bhilli
16 3,857
Ranger Druid build advice? >>
by Crimlock
13 1,791
What kind of Warlock patron does this sound like? >>
by jgtelford
11 747
Help with class choice! >>
by TomThaBom10
17 896
I Need Tips on Making my Own Adventure >>
by Duke_Radical
1 429
Any hints or tips on how I can make this character? >>
by jgtelford
8 875
5e to level 30 >>
by Vash_of_York
3 4,251
Magic items for Casters >>
by AleksanderQvist
11 33,467
Help with planning Swashbuckler (rogue fighter) >>
by Egrek
11 2,191
Forum Jump: