A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
"No, gods no help me or care, why I follow?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Lots of small ones on strings around her cloak. A couple also on her staff.*
"Hi, big bird!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"How many friends you have?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Allison wakes up in cold sweat. She shakes off her bad dreams and walks downstairs. She orders breakfast and reads for a bit.
Adder definitely wasn't stealing from people.
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
"Life? The goddess?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"What's your name?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"I Nerima, what you name?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"I name her that because she no have name before."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"I'm Tevelin. This is an interesting place, don't you think?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"I like very much!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Yeah... It's nice, but there's stuff I've never seen before. Harengon, talking octopodes, and abberant mist... stuff I've only read about."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"No, gods no help me or care, why I follow?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.