We have made the decision to move you and the Chaos Insurgency onto the "Neutral" affiliates list. After all, the Global Occult Coalition is a threat to us all. Will you please do the same for us?
O5 Vote to move CoJ and CI to "Neutral" list:
9 in favor, 3 against, 1 abstain.
Yours truly, the SCP Foundation.
(Notes: I intentionally made this post look like a real letter.)
We have made the decision to move you and the Chaos Insurgency onto the "Neutral" affiliates list. After all, the Global Occult Coalition is a threat to us all. Will you please do the same for us?
O5 Vote to move CoJ and CI to "Neutral" list:
9 in favor, 3 against, 1 abstain.
Yours truly, the SCP Foundation.
(Notes: I intentionally made this post look like a real letter.)
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
We have made the decision to move you and the Chaos Insurgency onto the "Neutral" affiliates list. After all, the Global Occult Coalition is a threat to us all. Will you please do the same for us?
O5 Vote to move CoJ and CI to "Neutral" list:
9 in favor, 3 against, 1 abstain.
Yours truly, the SCP Foundation.
(Notes: I intentionally made this post look like a real letter.)
...first we don't have a neutrals list, second I don't think we ever listed you as enemies anyways. So it'll stay the same.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Also I don’t understand why we haven’t put the SCP foundation on the enemies list, they’ve clearly tried to hurt Jeff multiple times and have completely dodged confrontation. If the intent is for them to be not even strong enough to be real enemies, then sure, but I don’t think we should allow our cultists to join them. Just an opinion. I will be treating all SCP foundation joiners as below regular cultists, until Gibber orders me to do otherwise.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Also I don’t understand why we haven’t put the SCP foundation on the enemies list, they’ve clearly tried to hurt Jeff multiple times and have completely dodged confrontation. If the intent is for them to be not even strong enough to be real enemies, then sure, but I don’t think we should allow our cultists to join them. Just an opinion. I will be treating all SCP foundation joiners as below regular cultists, until Gibber orders me to do otherwise.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Also I don’t understand why we haven’t put the SCP foundation on the enemies list, they’ve clearly tried to hurt Jeff multiple times and have completely dodged confrontation. If the intent is for them to be not even strong enough to be real enemies, then sure, but I don’t think we should allow our cultists to join them. Just an opinion. I will be treating all SCP foundation joiners as below regular cultists, until Gibber orders me to do otherwise.
I second this opinion!
I am just there for the fun I will always pick Jeff (also they didn't call me out for being part of this cult after a few days
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
PRAISE JEFF!!!!!!!!
signature loading...
Praise Jeff!
Be sure to set your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
Finally back after a long break. Praise Jeff!
PRAISE JEFF!!
signature loading...
(Notes: I intentionally made this post look like a real letter.)
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
YO GIBS WE GOT A LETTER!!
signature loading...
Praise Jeff
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
PRAISE JEFF!!!!!!!!!
signature loading...
PRAISEEEE JEFFFF!
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
...first we don't have a neutrals list, second I don't think we ever listed you as enemies anyways. So it'll stay the same.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Praise Jeff!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Hail Jeff!
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
Don’t pretend like you’re a cultist/ally of Jeff after joining the SCP foundation, which has repeatedly threatened Jeff.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Also I don’t understand why we haven’t put the SCP foundation on the enemies list, they’ve clearly tried to hurt Jeff multiple times and have completely dodged confrontation. If the intent is for them to be not even strong enough to be real enemies, then sure, but I don’t think we should allow our cultists to join them. Just an opinion. I will be treating all SCP foundation joiners as below regular cultists, until Gibber orders me to do otherwise.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Praise Jeff! Praise Naner!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I second this opinion!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I am just there for the fun I will always pick Jeff (also they didn't call me out for being part of this cult after a few days
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when