For the record, I didn't add the SCP Foundation to our enemies list because like I said before I don't wars with real conflict underlying them, and I know we've had quarrels with Goose in the past. I will hold a vote on what we do from here, but please keep that in mind. If we purge, I want this cult war to just be good old fashioned cult warring with nothing IRL involved.
Say aye to purge the SCP Foundation, say nay to remain neutral.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
For the record, I didn't add the SCP Foundation to our enemies list because like I said before I don't wars with real conflict underlying them, and I know we've had quarrels with Goose in the past. I will hold a vote on what we do from here, but please keep that in mind. If we purge, I want this cult war to just be good old fashioned cult warring with nothing IRL involved.
Say aye to purge the SCP Foundation, say nay to remain neutral.
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
For the record, I didn't add the SCP Foundation to our enemies list because like I said before I don't wars with real conflict underlying them, and I know we've had quarrels with Goose in the past. I will hold a vote on what we do from here, but please keep that in mind. If we purge, I want this cult war to just be good old fashioned cult warring with nothing IRL involved.
Say aye to purge the SCP Foundation, say nay to remain neutral.
For the record, I didn't add the SCP Foundation to our enemies list because like I said before I don't wars with real conflict underlying them, and I know we've had quarrels with Goose in the past. I will hold a vote on what we do from here, but please keep that in mind. If we purge, I want this cult war to just be good old fashioned cult warring with nothing IRL involved.
Say aye to purge the SCP Foundation, say nay to remain neutral.
I think the word you’re looking for is OOC. Goose doesn’t know any of us IRL (I don’t think)
For the record, I didn't add the SCP Foundation to our enemies list because like I said before I don't wars with real conflict underlying them, and I know we've had quarrels with Goose in the past. I will hold a vote on what we do from here, but please keep that in mind. If we purge, I want this cult war to just be good old fashioned cult warring with nothing IRL involved.
Say aye to purge the SCP Foundation, say nay to remain neutral.
For the record, I didn't add the SCP Foundation to our enemies list because like I said before I don't wars with real conflict underlying them, and I know we've had quarrels with Goose in the past. I will hold a vote on what we do from here, but please keep that in mind. If we purge, I want this cult war to just be good old fashioned cult warring with nothing IRL involved.
Say aye to purge the SCP Foundation, say nay to remain neutral.
I think the word you’re looking for is OOC. Goose doesn’t know any of us IRL (I don’t think)
Yes that is what I was thinking of, thank you.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
Aye - I find it funny that the only ones who are going to vote Nay are the ones that were affiliated it in the first place. Either way it doesn't matter much too me.
Same
signature loading...
I did not realize our opinions were so divided...
For the record, I didn't add the SCP Foundation to our enemies list because like I said before I don't wars with real conflict underlying them, and I know we've had quarrels with Goose in the past. I will hold a vote on what we do from here, but please keep that in mind. If we purge, I want this cult war to just be good old fashioned cult warring with nothing IRL involved.
Say aye to purge the SCP Foundation, say nay to remain neutral.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Nay
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Aye
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I think the word you’re looking for is OOC. Goose doesn’t know any of us IRL (I don’t think)
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Nay
signature loading...
Yes that is what I was thinking of, thank you.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Aye - I find it funny that the only ones who are going to vote Nay are the ones that were affiliated it in the first place. Either way it doesn't matter much too me.
I can't do this anymore
KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!! KILL JEFF!!
signature loading...
Something else you can't do is do that, considering you lack the combat ability to do so. If you want to, fight me :)
Out of all the forum posters you are by far my least favorite, you treat of topics the same as the rest of the forums
signature loading...