Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Iβm having a problem with my char, Ezra, it looks like I canβt actually access anything beyond the basic rules, no subclasses besides Thief for rogue, do yk whats up with that?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Iβm a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least Iβm not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Thanks, goblin I made 3 characters using the campaign sharing feature
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Iβm having a problem with my char, Ezra, it looks like I canβt actually access anything beyond the basic rules, no subclasses besides Thief for rogue, do yk whats up with that?
Weird, IDK anything about it. I would ask a moderator
Thanks, goblin I made 3 characters using the campaign sharing feature
I'm dumb, what's the campaign sharing feature?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Thanks, goblin I made 3 characters using the campaign sharing feature
I'm dumb, what's the campaign sharing feature?
So basically, I can turn on content sharing as the DM in a dndbeyond campaign, then anyone who makes a character in the campaign can access everything I have purchased, also they can read the digital manuals I think...
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Iβm having a problem with my char, Ezra, it looks like I canβt actually access anything beyond the basic rules, no subclasses besides Thief for rogue, do yk whats up with that?
How old is the campaign? I think there's a maximum to campaigns with content sharing.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
Iβm having a problem with my char, Ezra, it looks like I canβt actually access anything beyond the basic rules, no subclasses besides Thief for rogue, do yk whats up with that?
How old is the campaign? I think there's a maximum to campaigns with content sharing.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A new campaign is now out!
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
Thank you, this stuff is awesome. I made a really cool changeling artificer
Owen is here. enjoy my favorite game. I like DND. PM ME THE WORD TOMATO.
Thank you so much goblin
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Your welcome guys!
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
Iβm having a problem with my char, Ezra, it looks like I canβt actually access anything beyond the basic rules, no subclasses besides Thief for rogue, do yk whats up with that?
Iβm a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least Iβm not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Weird, IDK anything about it. I would ask a moderator
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
Image Blocked by School Admin
This image has been blocked by your school.
URL:I'm dumb, what's the campaign sharing feature?
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
So basically, I can turn on content sharing as the DM in a dndbeyond campaign, then anyone who makes a character in the campaign can access everything I have purchased, also they can read the digital manuals I think...
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
It's convenient
Image Blocked by School Admin
This image has been blocked by your school.
URL:I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thanks, Goblin :3
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
How old is the campaign? I think there's a maximum to campaigns with content sharing.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
The campaign(s) can't be joined once:
1: 12 players
2: 30 collective characters
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
Thanks Goblin :3
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
boink
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Oinkbay
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
Hello Goblin :3
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
H3110 tarasque :D
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
Heya mate!
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
How's life? πΈ
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?