Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Samantha tries to place a comforting hand on makana's shoulder, causing some ripples. "I'm sorry makana"
".. W-what do I do?? I... I lost her.. I.."
"I'll be honest, I don't know. I'm sure you didn't lose her though. whoever moved her knows where she is. and if you need my help making them tell you, just ask"
".. I... Okay... But.. Im just not sure how to find who took her.."
"we could interrogate people"
"I... Interrogate? Im.. Not sure Id be the best at that.. But who?"
"you'd be great! i dont know anyone here right now, i got here a couple days ago, but we can find people"
"Well... Alright. Although I must warn you Im not exactly very intimidating.."
"we could do good cop/bad cop"
"Cop...? As in police..? Where are we going to find police in camp?"
"oh! no, its an interrogation tactic used by the police. one person is nice to the person, and the other one tries to intimidate them."
"Oh.. I didn't realize interrogation had tactics. We can certainly try that, then!!"
"I figure it plays to our strengths. I don't know anyone, is there anyone you want to check on?"
"I... I dont know... I dont know of anyone who would take a body like that.. Something so horrible.."
"that's fine. we could just go around asking people"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
samantha is in the arena, crushing several training dummies with her hammer
Kya watches her, before stabbing some with her katars
she waves "hey!"
"Hello" Kya wave to her, still stabbing with the other arm
"how're you?" she crushes another dummy
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Samantha tries to place a comforting hand on makana's shoulder, causing some ripples. "I'm sorry makana"
".. W-what do I do?? I... I lost her.. I.."
"I'll be honest, I don't know. I'm sure you didn't lose her though. whoever moved her knows where she is. and if you need my help making them tell you, just ask"
".. I... Okay... But.. Im just not sure how to find who took her.."
"we could interrogate people"
"I... Interrogate? Im.. Not sure Id be the best at that.. But who?"
"you'd be great! i dont know anyone here right now, i got here a couple days ago, but we can find people"
"Well... Alright. Although I must warn you Im not exactly very intimidating.."
"we could do good cop/bad cop"
"Cop...? As in police..? Where are we going to find police in camp?"
"oh! no, its an interrogation tactic used by the police. one person is nice to the person, and the other one tries to intimidate them."
"Oh.. I didn't realize interrogation had tactics. We can certainly try that, then!!"
"I figure it plays to our strengths. I don't know anyone, is there anyone you want to check on?"
"I... I dont know... I dont know of anyone who would take a body like that.. Something so horrible.."
"that's fine. we could just go around asking people"
She nods "Alright! I... I hope we get lucky and find someone fast.. Lead the way!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
samantha is in the arena, crushing several training dummies with her hammer
Kya watches her, before stabbing some with her katars
she waves "hey!"
"Hello" Kya wave to her, still stabbing with the other arm
"how're you?" she crushes another dummy
"Good. You?" She stabs more dummies
"I'm doing just fine. hey, you wanna spar?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Samantha tries to place a comforting hand on makana's shoulder, causing some ripples. "I'm sorry makana"
".. W-what do I do?? I... I lost her.. I.."
"I'll be honest, I don't know. I'm sure you didn't lose her though. whoever moved her knows where she is. and if you need my help making them tell you, just ask"
".. I... Okay... But.. Im just not sure how to find who took her.."
"we could interrogate people"
"I... Interrogate? Im.. Not sure Id be the best at that.. But who?"
"you'd be great! i dont know anyone here right now, i got here a couple days ago, but we can find people"
"Well... Alright. Although I must warn you Im not exactly very intimidating.."
"we could do good cop/bad cop"
"Cop...? As in police..? Where are we going to find police in camp?"
"oh! no, its an interrogation tactic used by the police. one person is nice to the person, and the other one tries to intimidate them."
"Oh.. I didn't realize interrogation had tactics. We can certainly try that, then!!"
"I figure it plays to our strengths. I don't know anyone, is there anyone you want to check on?"
"I... I dont know... I dont know of anyone who would take a body like that.. Something so horrible.."
"that's fine. we could just go around asking people"
She nods "Alright! I... I hope we get lucky and find someone fast.. Lead the way!"
"lets hope" she walks off toward the mess hall "there's probably at least somebody there"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
samantha is in the arena, crushing several training dummies with her hammer
Kya watches her, before stabbing some with her katars
she waves "hey!"
"Hello" Kya wave to her, still stabbing with the other arm
"how're you?" she crushes another dummy
"Good. You?" She stabs more dummies
"I'm doing just fine. hey, you wanna spar?"
"Sure" She turns to her
she hefts her hammer.
INITATIVE: 16
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"Statues? Then... Based on that and your appearance, I assume your mother would be Medusa..? I... What was it like with her..?"
"I don't know...I...I need a diamond....a very pure one too....you just can't find those anywhere....?" Noctis says sadly. *And of course it would be up to Gonz if they would be ok with that anyways.*
"She was not....unkind to me growing up....but I never cared for her cruelty towards the mortals...nor shared her loathing for Athena and her children, though her offspring tend to not be very found of me." she says, occasionally the S sounds she makes stretches ever so slightly.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
samantha is in the arena, crushing several training dummies with her hammer
Kya watches her, before stabbing some with her katars
she waves "hey!"
"Hello" Kya wave to her, still stabbing with the other arm
"how're you?" she crushes another dummy
"Good. You?" She stabs more dummies
"I'm doing just fine. hey, you wanna spar?"
"Sure" She turns to her
she hefts her hammer.
INITATIVE: 3
She readies her katars
Init: 16
*you're up*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"Statues? Then... Based on that and your appearance, I assume your mother would be Medusa..? I... What was it like with her..?"
"I don't know...I...I need a diamond....a very pure one too....you just can't find those anywhere....?" Noctis says sadly. *And of course it would be up to Gonz if they would be ok with that anyways.*
"She was not....unkind to me growing up....but I never cared for her cruelty towards the mortals...nor shared her loathing for Athena and her children, though her offspring tend to not be very found of me." she says, occasionally the S sounds she makes stretches ever so slightly.
He shakes his head sadly
"... I hope that will change here. I... I dont think all the demigods hold generational grudges like the gods and monsters often do. At least... The ones Ive gotten close to besides Seneca haven't"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"Statues? Then... Based on that and your appearance, I assume your mother would be Medusa..? I... What was it like with her..?"
"I don't know...I...I need a diamond....a very pure one too....you just can't find those anywhere....?" Noctis says sadly. *And of course it would be up to Gonz if they would be ok with that anyways.*
"She was not....unkind to me growing up....but I never cared for her cruelty towards the mortals...nor shared her loathing for Athena and her children, though her offspring tend to not be very found of me." she says, occasionally the S sounds she makes stretches ever so slightly.
He shakes his head sadly
"... I hope that will change here. I... I dont think all the demigods hold generational grudges like the gods and monsters often do. At least... The ones Ive gotten close to besides Seneca haven't"
"I'm sorry..."
"Well, here's hoping then. Now, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the cabins?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
"Statues? Then... Based on that and your appearance, I assume your mother would be Medusa..? I... What was it like with her..?"
"I don't know...I...I need a diamond....a very pure one too....you just can't find those anywhere....?" Noctis says sadly. *And of course it would be up to Gonz if they would be ok with that anyways.*
"She was not....unkind to me growing up....but I never cared for her cruelty towards the mortals...nor shared her loathing for Athena and her children, though her offspring tend to not be very found of me." she says, occasionally the S sounds she makes stretches ever so slightly.
He shakes his head sadly
"... I hope that will change here. I... I dont think all the demigods hold generational grudges like the gods and monsters often do. At least... The ones Ive gotten close to besides Seneca haven't"
"I'm sorry..."
"Well, here's hoping then. Now, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the cabins?"
She smiles "Of couse I can! Follow me!" She starts walking towards the cabins
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Statues? Then... Based on that and your appearance, I assume your mother would be Medusa..? I... What was it like with her..?"
"I don't know...I...I need a diamond....a very pure one too....you just can't find those anywhere....?" Noctis says sadly. *And of course it would be up to Gonz if they would be ok with that anyways.*
"She was not....unkind to me growing up....but I never cared for her cruelty towards the mortals...nor shared her loathing for Athena and her children, though her offspring tend to not be very found of me." she says, occasionally the S sounds she makes stretches ever so slightly.
He shakes his head sadly
"... I hope that will change here. I... I dont think all the demigods hold generational grudges like the gods and monsters often do. At least... The ones Ive gotten close to besides Seneca haven't"
"I'm sorry..."
"Well, here's hoping then. Now, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the cabins?"
"Hello" Kya wave to her, still stabbing with the other arm
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"that's fine. we could just go around asking people"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"how're you?" she crushes another dummy
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Good. You?" She stabs more dummies
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*anyone else wanna RP?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
She nods "Alright! I... I hope we get lucky and find someone fast.. Lead the way!"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"I'm doing just fine. hey, you wanna spar?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"lets hope" she walks off toward the mess hall "there's probably at least somebody there"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Sure" She turns to her
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
she hefts her hammer.
INITATIVE: 16
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"I don't know...I...I need a diamond....a very pure one too....you just can't find those anywhere....?" Noctis says sadly. *And of course it would be up to Gonz if they would be ok with that anyways.*
"She was not....unkind to me growing up....but I never cared for her cruelty towards the mortals...nor shared her loathing for Athena and her children, though her offspring tend to not be very found of me." she says, occasionally the S sounds she makes stretches ever so slightly.
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
Characters for Tenebris Sine Fine
RoughCoronet's Greater Wills
She readies her katars
Init: 8
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*anyone else wanna RP?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*you're up*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
He shakes his head sadly
"... I hope that will change here. I... I dont think all the demigods hold generational grudges like the gods and monsters often do. At least... The ones Ive gotten close to besides Seneca haven't"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Cut W/ Crunch*
Katar One: Hit: 13 Damage: 5
Katar Two: Hit: 20 Damage: 9
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
both glance off her. perception check.
she swings her hammer twice.
1st Attack: 20 Damage: 7
2nd Attack: 22 Damage: 11
if either hit, you fly back 10ft and land prone
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"I'm sorry..."
"Well, here's hoping then. Now, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the cabins?"
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
Characters for Tenebris Sine Fine
RoughCoronet's Greater Wills
'H-O-W E-L-S-E ? H-O-W E-L-S-E C-A-N M-E M-A-K-E H-E-R H-A-P-P-Y ? Y-O-U H-A-P-P-Y?'
She smiles "Of couse I can! Follow me!" She starts walking towards the cabins
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Don't worry about me...but...you can just be there for her...I think that will help..."
"Thank you Makana." Zanatha says as she follows the naiad.
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
Characters for Tenebris Sine Fine
RoughCoronet's Greater Wills