Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
"Do you need help...?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
"Do you need help...?"
"I got this" the cat runs through her legs
"... I don't think you do..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
"Do you need help...?"
"I got this" the cat runs through her legs
"... I don't think you do..."
as the thin branch creaks under her armored weight, she tries to get to a thicker limb, but it cracks under her, and she falls on her back. "maybe... maybe a little"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
"Do you need help...?"
"I got this" the cat runs through her legs
"... I don't think you do..."
as the thin branch creaks under her armored weight, she tries to get to a thicker limb, but it cracks under her, and she falls on her back. "maybe... maybe a little"
He sighs, before walking towards the cat. Spectral wings open behind his back, and an aura of calmness extends from him, and he casts Animal Friendship.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
"Do you need help...?"
"I got this" the cat runs through her legs
"... I don't think you do..."
as the thin branch creaks under her armored weight, she tries to get to a thicker limb, but it cracks under her, and she falls on her back. "maybe... maybe a little"
He sighs, before walking towards the cat. Spectral wings open behind his back, and an aura of calmness extends from him, and he casts Animal Friendship.
the cat leaps down near him, and meows, as immerral gets to her feet
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
"Do you need help...?"
"I got this" the cat runs through her legs
"... I don't think you do..."
as the thin branch creaks under her armored weight, she tries to get to a thicker limb, but it cracks under her, and she falls on her back. "maybe... maybe a little"
He sighs, before walking towards the cat. Spectral wings open behind his back, and an aura of calmness extends from him, and he casts Animal Friendship.
the cat leaps down near him, and meows, as immerral gets to her feet
The wings fade away, and he reaches down to pet the cat.
"See...? That wasn't so hard..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
The void beast is running around frantically, trying to find someone capable of powerful healing magic.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The void beast shakes its head with visible confusion. It seems to have no idea what Immeral is talking about.
".....then what are you doing?"
It points at itself, then its head. It's saying that it wants to know about itself. It then seems to have an idea, and points at Immeral, since she obviously knows about it.
she raises a thick, rectangualr eyebrow. "I didn't interact with you mutch, we just fought when you came to take a friend of mine"
The void beast sits down, looking rather despondent.
"hey now, you can reinvent yourself now. you don't need to be a simple-minded killer anymore"
The creature looks up at Immeral. It points at her, as if asking if she can instruct it on what to do.
"of course. you should always seek to do good in the world"
The creature nods. It tentatively walks up to stand next to Immeral.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The masked man is standing menacingly in an alleyway.
Fives is waiting for the results of the floor to be released.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Immerral Galanodel, Knight of Bahumant, is trying to rescue a cat from a tree
Ezekial watches, and chuckles a bit.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
"Do you need help...?"
"I got this" the cat runs through her legs
"... I don't think you do..."
as the thin branch creaks under her armored weight, she tries to get to a thicker limb, but it cracks under her, and she falls on her back. "maybe... maybe a little"
He sighs, before walking towards the cat. Spectral wings open behind his back, and an aura of calmness extends from him, and he casts Animal Friendship.
the cat leaps down near him, and meows, as immerral gets to her feet
The wings fade away, and he reaches down to pet the cat.
"See...? That wasn't so hard..."
immerral dusts herself off, a usless gesture, as her armor is sparkling as ever. "if i could do that, i would"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
A girl of maybe 17-18 carrying a long twisted stick with a single flower growing out of one end isin the streets around the Killing Floor, trying to find some grass. Next to her is a tall man also carrying a long stick, although his is made of twisted metal.
*Art for the girl*
*art for the man*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
A girl of maybe 17-18 carrying a long twisted stick with a single flower growing out of one end isin the streets around the Killing Floor, trying to find some grass. Next to her is a tall man also carrying a long stick, although his is made of twisted metal.
*Art for the girl*
*art for the man*
*:P*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
A girl of maybe 17-18 carrying a long twisted stick with a single flower growing out of one end isin the streets around the Killing Floor, trying to find some grass. Next to her is a tall man also carrying a long stick, although his is made of twisted metal.
*Art for the girl*
*art for the man*
*:P*
*U wanna RP?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
A girl of maybe 17-18 carrying a long twisted stick with a single flower growing out of one end isin the streets around the Killing Floor, trying to find some grass. Next to her is a tall man also carrying a long stick, although his is made of twisted metal.
*Art for the girl*
*art for the man*
*:P*
*U wanna RP?*
*Sure*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
A girl of maybe 17-18 carrying a long twisted stick with a single flower growing out of one end isin the streets around the Killing Floor, trying to find some grass. Next to her is a tall man also carrying a long stick, although his is made of twisted metal.
*Art for the girl*
*art for the man*
*:P*
*U wanna RP?*
*Sure*
*Who do you want? I have Thayless and Astor*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yeah*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
she nods in their direction as she attempts to chase down the cat, in her heavy, armored form
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Do you need help...?"
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
"I got this" the cat runs through her legs
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"... I don't think you do..."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
as the thin branch creaks under her armored weight, she tries to get to a thicker limb, but it cracks under her, and she falls on her back. "maybe... maybe a little"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
He sighs, before walking towards the cat. Spectral wings open behind his back, and an aura of calmness extends from him, and he casts Animal Friendship.
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
the cat leaps down near him, and meows, as immerral gets to her feet
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
The wings fade away, and he reaches down to pet the cat.
"See...? That wasn't so hard..."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
The void beast is running around frantically, trying to find someone capable of powerful healing magic.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The creature nods. It tentatively walks up to stand next to Immeral.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The masked man is standing menacingly in an alleyway.
Fives is waiting for the results of the floor to be released.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
immerral dusts herself off, a usless gesture, as her armor is sparkling as ever. "if i could do that, i would"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*:P*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*U wanna RP?*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Sure*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Who do you want? I have Thayless and Astor*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.