Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
The man stands up, brushing himself off. "My name,' he says, glancing around, "Is Ryze. And I did not mean to teleport here. Teleportation is one of the few spells that I'm bad at."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
The man stands up, brushing himself off. "My name,' he says, glancing around, "Is Ryze. And I did not mean to teleport here. Teleportation is one of the few spells that I'm bad at."
Thayless gave the man a pitying glance and said, "I feel you teleportation is a pain, I prefer using control spells or illusions."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
"What, it's not like I poisoned them."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
"What, it's not like I poisoned them."
"no, its not that, its just that..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
The man stands up, brushing himself off. "My name,' he says, glancing around, "Is Ryze. And I did not mean to teleport here. Teleportation is one of the few spells that I'm bad at."
Thayless gave the man a pitying glance and said, "I feel you. teleportation is a pain, I prefer using control spells or illusions."
"Hmm. Illusion can be fun." Ryze says. "As for control spells, I know a fair few of those. A fair few are more violent than I'd like, but hey, you can't have everything!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
"What, it's not like I poisoned them."
"no, its not that, its just that..."
"Just what?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
The man stands up, brushing himself off. "My name,' he says, glancing around, "Is Ryze. And I did not mean to teleport here. Teleportation is one of the few spells that I'm bad at."
Thayless gave the man a pitying glance and said, "I feel you. teleportation is a pain, I prefer using control spells or illusions."
"Hmm. Illusion can be fun." Ryze says. "As for control spells, I know a fair few of those. A fair few are more violent than I'd like, but hey, you can't have everything!"
"I think if you use those two types of spells in conjunction correctly, they could be some of the deadliest."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
"What, it's not like I poisoned them."
"no, its not that, its just that..."
"Just what?"
"what do you know of oerth?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I'm back after about a month-long break. it's good to see y'all again!*
Reyan and a small group of his followers are putting on a street performance, singing about the greatness of the ocean. nobody pays them much notice, surprisingly.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm just your everyday dungeon master. Ignore that jar full of souls. And those bones in the corner are just props, don't worry. I'm definitely NOT a lich. Definitely.
Yes, I like beholders. Yes, I curated an exquisite personality for commoner #2864. Yes, my catchphrase is "are you sure?"
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
"What, it's not like I poisoned them."
"no, its not that, its just that..."
"Just what?"
"what do you know of oerth?"
"Nothing really, why?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I'm back after about a month-long break. it's good to see y'all again!*
Reyan and a small group of his followers are putting on a street performance, singing about the greatness of the ocean. nobody pays them much notice, surprisingly.
*How are ya?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
The man stands up, brushing himself off. "My name,' he says, glancing around, "Is Ryze. And I did not mean to teleport here. Teleportation is one of the few spells that I'm bad at."
Thayless gave the man a pitying glance and said, "I feel you. teleportation is a pain, I prefer using control spells or illusions."
"Hmm. Illusion can be fun." Ryze says. "As for control spells, I know a fair few of those. A fair few are more violent than I'd like, but hey, you can't have everything!"
"I think if you use those two types of spells in conjunction correctly, they could be some of the deadliest."
"Hmm." Ryze manifests large book and flips through it. "Doom of False Friends has always been a favorite of mine, although you need two enemies who know each other for that to work. I also rather enjoy the simple Lightning bolt."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
Astor is wandering through the capital city in falshee occasionally stealing food and eating it
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
she nods curtly in their direction
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
"What, it's not like I poisoned them."
"no, its not that, its just that..."
"Just what?"
"what do you know of oerth?"
"Nothing really, why?"
"its where I'm from. the free city of greyhawk specifically. in the city, there are the extremely rich, and the extremely poor. I grew up the former. so, stolen food, in a way, reminds me of home"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Thayless is busy going through documents in his office, looking clearly troubled
The man from my previous intro suddenly appears in his office. Despite the mask, Thayless can tell that the man is as confused as Thayless is.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
The man stands up, brushing himself off. "My name,' he says, glancing around, "Is Ryze. And I did not mean to teleport here. Teleportation is one of the few spells that I'm bad at."
Thayless gave the man a pitying glance and said, "I feel you. teleportation is a pain, I prefer using control spells or illusions."
"Hmm. Illusion can be fun." Ryze says. "As for control spells, I know a fair few of those. A fair few are more violent than I'd like, but hey, you can't have everything!"
"I think if you use those two types of spells in conjunction correctly, they could be some of the deadliest."
"Hmm." Ryze manifests large book and flips through it. "Doom of False Friends has always been a favorite of mine, although you need two enemies who know each other for that to work. I also rather enjoy the simple Lightning bolt."
"My personal favorite is using phantasmal force or geas."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"So who are you, and should I call law enforcement?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Immerral looks them dead in the eye from across the street, then looks away
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Astor waved cheerfully at them as he took a bite of a kebab he stole
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The man stands up, brushing himself off. "My name,' he says, glancing around, "Is Ryze. And I did not mean to teleport here. Teleportation is one of the few spells that I'm bad at."
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
she nods curtly in their direction
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Thayless gave the man a pitying glance and said, "I feel you teleportation is a pain, I prefer using control spells or illusions."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Astor walked up to her and said, "Hey, want some kebabs?" as he pulled out three more
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"...yes, I think I would" she takes one carefully
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"What, it's not like I poisoned them."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"no, its not that, its just that..."
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Hmm. Illusion can be fun." Ryze says. "As for control spells, I know a fair few of those. A fair few are more violent than I'd like, but hey, you can't have everything!"
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
"Just what?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I think if you use those two types of spells in conjunction correctly, they could be some of the deadliest."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"what do you know of oerth?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I'm back after about a month-long break. it's good to see y'all again!*
Reyan and a small group of his followers are putting on a street performance, singing about the greatness of the ocean. nobody pays them much notice, surprisingly.
I'm just your everyday dungeon master. Ignore that jar full of souls. And those bones in the corner are just props, don't worry. I'm definitely NOT a lich. Definitely.
Yes, I like beholders. Yes, I curated an exquisite personality for commoner #2864. Yes, my catchphrase is "are you sure?"
.-. .- -. -.. --- -- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.-
PM "Avocado" to Pug_With_Big_Weapons for a prize.
Don't touch the Jar
"Nothing really, why?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*How are ya?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Hmm." Ryze manifests large book and flips through it. "Doom of False Friends has always been a favorite of mine, although you need two enemies who know each other for that to work. I also rather enjoy the simple Lightning bolt."
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
"its where I'm from. the free city of greyhawk specifically. in the city, there are the extremely rich, and the extremely poor. I grew up the former. so, stolen food, in a way, reminds me of home"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"My personal favorite is using phantasmal force or geas."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself