Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
"Mmm. And I do still have my trusty scythe..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
"Mmm. And I do still have my trusty scythe..."
“Would you like to demonstrate?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
"Mmm. And I do still have my trusty scythe..."
“Would you like to demonstrate?”
He holds out a hand, and a long, gold bladed scythe materializes into existence.
"I believe that there is a 'no fighting' rule inside the tavern."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
"Mmm. And I do still have my trusty scythe..."
“Would you like to demonstrate?”
He holds out a hand, and a long, gold bladed scythe materializes into existence.
"I believe that there is a 'no fighting' rule inside the tavern."
“Then let’s go outside.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
"Mmm. And I do still have my trusty scythe..."
“Would you like to demonstrate?”
He holds out a hand, and a long, gold bladed scythe materializes into existence.
"I believe that there is a 'no fighting' rule inside the tavern."
“Then let’s go outside.”
"Yes. We shall."
He walks out the door.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Gale is wandering through the Sphinx. It’s early in the morning, so he’s carrying a cup of tea and watching everyone sluggishly walk by. He seems alert and ready.
Ezekial is sitting in a booth, sipping a cup of coffee.
Gale nods to Ezekial and sits down next to them. “Good morning.”
"Good morning to you as well."
“Let’s cut the formalities. I’m thinking about entering the killing floor.”
"And so am I."
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
"Mmm. And I do still have my trusty scythe..."
“Would you like to demonstrate?”
He holds out a hand, and a long, gold bladed scythe materializes into existence.
"I believe that there is a 'no fighting' rule inside the tavern."
“Then let’s go outside.”
"Yes. We shall."
He walks out the door.
Gale follows, carrying his rapier.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A masked man is training against a set of dummies, his twin blades a blur as he cuts them down.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*No to those three because they're established characters from other worlds, and for the Dullahan I would rather you play a humanoid if possible, but that's fine as long as you aren't going around killing people.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*No to those three because they're established characters from other worlds, and for the Dullahan I would rather you play a humanoid if possible, but that's fine as long as you aren't going around killing people.*
*Okay, I can work with that, Sorry, i just have trouble making a minmaxxed character, period*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No to those three because they're established characters from other worlds, and for the Dullahan I would rather you play a humanoid if possible, but that's fine as long as you aren't going around killing people.*
*Okay, I can work with that, Sorry, i just have trouble making a minmaxxed character, period*
*One last question, can i play a Drow Matron Mother? because i don't have many other choices*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No to those three because they're established characters from other worlds, and for the Dullahan I would rather you play a humanoid if possible, but that's fine as long as you aren't going around killing people.*
*Okay, I can work with that, Sorry, i just have trouble making a minmaxxed character, period*
*One last question, can i play a Drow Matron Mother? because i don't have many other choices*
*You can.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*No to those three because they're established characters from other worlds, and for the Dullahan I would rather you play a humanoid if possible, but that's fine as long as you aren't going around killing people.*
*Okay, I can work with that, Sorry, i just have trouble making a minmaxxed character, period*
*One last question, can i play a Drow Matron Mother? because i don't have many other choices*
*You can.*
*Yay! then i will be going to with that option!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Cyno, may I play a Dullahan*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Hmmmmm… I wonder if teaming up would be possible?”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"It might be... and if it is, then that would greatly benefit the both of us..."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
“I’d like to see how you fight…”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Well, usually, I hide from the shadows and call upon my mother in order to reap the souls of those who depart, but I suspect that won't be an option available here..."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
“I don’t think so.” Gale says. “I used to be a… sailor of the sort. I have some tricks on swords and things.”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Mmm. And I do still have my trusty scythe..."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
“Would you like to demonstrate?”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
He holds out a hand, and a long, gold bladed scythe materializes into existence.
"I believe that there is a 'no fighting' rule inside the tavern."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
“Then let’s go outside.”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Yes. We shall."
He walks out the door.
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Gale follows, carrying his rapier.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Actually, Acererak, if possible, and if not Halaster Blackcloak, and if not them, then Vecna the Archlich
You can just say no*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Cynooooooooo*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A masked man is training against a set of dummies, his twin blades a blur as he cuts them down.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*No to those three because they're established characters from other worlds, and for the Dullahan I would rather you play a humanoid if possible, but that's fine as long as you aren't going around killing people.*
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*Okay, I can work with that, Sorry, i just have trouble making a minmaxxed character, period*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*One last question, can i play a Drow Matron Mother? because i don't have many other choices*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*You can.*
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*Yay! then i will be going to with that option!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.