An earthquake shakes the world, seemingly about to split the ground - until it does. One of the tallest hills splits open, revealing a huge, humanoid, crystalline figure, constantly changing colors, never settling on one.
Chroma has arrived.
Nearby is a little mouse sitting on a pile of gold.
Chroma turns what could pass for its head toward the mouse, accompanied by the sounds of shattering crystal. Its voice speaks into the mouse's head, gravelly and old.
Slowly, almost unnoticeably so, the purple substance creeps up her arms.
"No, seriously. My middle name's like, every single word, ever."
He sits down on a rock, not bothered with fighting
"... That's weird. How do you fit that in the middle name slot on questionnaires?"
"I just leave it blank."
"That's smart."
"You got any siblings?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
An earthquake shakes the world, seemingly about to split the ground - until it does. One of the tallest hills splits open, revealing a huge, humanoid, crystalline figure, constantly changing colors, never settling on one.
Chroma has arrived.
“Well hello, I see you share the same colors changing properties as I. What is your name?” An astral being with skin almost like a nebula, constantly shifting, says calmly.
Slowly, almost unnoticeably so, the purple substance creeps up her arms.
"No, seriously. My middle name's like, every single word, ever."
He sits down on a rock, not bothered with fighting
"... That's weird. How do you fit that in the middle name slot on questionnaires?"
"I just leave it blank."
"That's smart."
"You got any siblings?"
"I would... prefer not to talk about that...?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
An earthquake shakes the world, seemingly about to split the ground - until it does. One of the tallest hills splits open, revealing a huge, humanoid, crystalline figure, constantly changing colors, never settling on one.
Chroma has arrived.
“Well hello, I see you share the same colors changing properties as I. What is your name?” An astral being with skin almost like a nebula, constantly shifting, says calmly.
Its voice sounds in their head, gravelly and old.
I am Chroma. What are you?
*Random thought, did the spirit of my player come back to possess Isaac?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Lempdinger, God of humor, is a little rat that speaks in riddles and dad jokes I have just made.
A man wearing full plate armor appears and says, "You look wise."
"yes, turd burglar of the armor."
"Turd?? TURD?????"
"Thou art a man who leaveth turds, but most sayeth that thine take poops, which I think is gross. Why wouldst thou take a dookie?"
"are you trying to insult me?"
"DOST THOU TAKETH TURDS OR ABANDON THiINE DEFECATION?"
"WHAT?"
"THOU MOTHER IS A HAMSTER, THINE FATHER SMELLS OF ELDERBERRIES, AND THY PARENTS ARE RELATED!"
"I WILL RIP OUT YOUR GUTS, SLOWLY"
Lempdinger does a backflip, snaps his neck, and dies.
"What?WHAT?"
Suddenly, a horde of rats pop up from a nearby cave, and one starts speaking in a New Jersey accent in a high pitch voice.
"Ay! Get a loada dis slob, fellas! He shivved big dinga, I reckon! les swarm em!"
They then surround the man and forcefully make him backflip.
They will swing their sword and stab as many as possible
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
An earthquake shakes the world, seemingly about to split the ground - until it does. One of the tallest hills splits open, revealing a huge, humanoid, crystalline figure, constantly changing colors, never settling on one.
Chroma has arrived.
“Well hello, I see you share the same colors changing properties as I. What is your name?” An astral being with skin almost like a nebula, constantly shifting, says calmly.
Its voice sounds in their head, gravelly and old.
I am Chroma. What are you?
“Ah, you have telepathic communication too. I am Sitara, astral protector of Alina, my planet.”
Their voice in your head sounds smooth, and calming, almost like a lullaby, beckoning you into a trance.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
A tall and muscular figure is wandering, their head a swirl of colors in the shape of a black hole. They walk with a pride, and others around them feel that pride.
*Now I alone can make seasonal depression... great...*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A tall and muscular figure is wandering, their head a swirl of colors in the shape of a black hole. They walk with a pride, and others around them feel that pride.
*Now I alone can make seasonal depression... great...*
The figure sees a flower on the ground with skull shaped markings, and a small rat nibbling on the flower.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
An earthquake shakes the world, seemingly about to split the ground - until it does. One of the tallest hills splits open, revealing a huge, humanoid, crystalline figure, constantly changing colors, never settling on one.
Chroma has arrived.
“Well hello, I see you share the same colors changing properties as I. What is your name?” An astral being with skin almost like a nebula, constantly shifting, says calmly.
Its voice sounds in their head, gravelly and old.
I am Chroma. What are you?
*Random thought, did the spirit of my player come back to possess Isaac?*
Lempdinger, God of humor, is a little rat that speaks in riddles and dad jokes I have just made.
A man wearing full plate armor appears and says, "You look wise."
"yes, turd burglar of the armor."
"Turd?? TURD?????"
"Thou art a man who leaveth turds, but most sayeth that thine take poops, which I think is gross. Why wouldst thou take a dookie?"
"are you trying to insult me?"
"DOST THOU TAKETH TURDS OR ABANDON THiINE DEFECATION?"
"WHAT?"
"THOU MOTHER IS A HAMSTER, THINE FATHER SMELLS OF ELDERBERRIES, AND THY PARENTS ARE RELATED!"
"I WILL RIP OUT YOUR GUTS, SLOWLY"
Lempdinger does a backflip, snaps his neck, and dies.
"What?WHAT?"
Suddenly, a horde of rats pop up from a nearby cave, and one starts speaking in a New Jersey accent in a high pitch voice.
"Ay! Get a loada dis slob, fellas! He shivved big dinga, I reckon! les swarm em!"
They then surround the man and forcefully make him backflip.
They will swing their sword and stab as many as possible
stab? not slice? okay...
You only get a few before they snap your neck. Everything is black. You wake up again, infront of... The same little rat that had killed himself? You're alive again, too. It''s like it somehow reset? But... how, you wonder? But before you can do anything you here the words, "Yes, turd burglar of the armor."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
No more posting. Sorry!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Chroma turns what could pass for its head toward the mouse, accompanied by the sounds of shattering crystal. Its voice speaks into the mouse's head, gravelly and old.
What... are you? Where am I?
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
"You got any siblings?"
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Its voice sounds in their head, gravelly and old.
I am Chroma. What are you?
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
"I would... prefer not to talk about that...?"
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*Random thought, did the spirit of my player come back to possess Isaac?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Guys; can we make emotions now?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Suddenly, a horde of rats pop up from a nearby cave, and one starts speaking in a New Jersey accent in a high pitch voice.
"Ay! Get a loada dis slob, fellas! He shivved big dinga, I reckon! les swarm em!"
They then surround the man and forcefully make him backflip.
No more posting. Sorry!
They will swing their sword and stab as many as possible
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I meannnnnn rats have emotions so prolly yes!*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Okay. I have two"
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
“Ah, you have telepathic communication too. I am Sitara, astral protector of Alina, my planet.”
Their voice in your head sounds smooth, and calming, almost like a lullaby, beckoning you into a trance.
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Good. Death should not be very irritating."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*YAY*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"I suppose not. Got any siblings?"
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
"No. Why do you ask?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Good for you."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
A tall and muscular figure is wandering, their head a swirl of colors in the shape of a black hole. They walk with a pride, and others around them feel that pride.
*Now I alone can make seasonal depression... great...*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The figure sees a flower on the ground with skull shaped markings, and a small rat nibbling on the flower.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*what?*
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
stab? not slice? okay...
You only get a few before they snap your neck. Everything is black. You wake up again, infront of... The same little rat that had killed himself? You're alive again, too. It''s like it somehow reset? But... how, you wonder? But before you can do anything you here the words, "Yes, turd burglar of the armor."
No more posting. Sorry!