Cult of Cults
Poll: Should we do cult law polls?
Poll: Should We Have Defined Level For Each Role?
Should We Have Defined Level For Each Role? - Score
- Yes! (And many limitations, however some form of Snuggle-Boon) 4.000
- Yes! (Ban a few subclasses for some roles!) 3.200
- Yes! (With Chaos we shall spread!) 4.667
- Yes! (With a range!) 4.000
- No! (But suggestions!) 1.000
- No! (Nah just seems weird.) 1.000
- No! (I failed :D) 1.000
Ended Feb 17, 2026
More votes for yes than for no. If it stays like that for two weeks, we gain laws.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Y'know, they actually used to call me John Cult back in the day. I had to change my name when the fame got to be too much, though.
Join The Absolutely Anything Thread! We need help. Help us. Please. I am begging you please help us I'm so scared for my life right now these people should be locked up
Geometry Dash addict. You should play the level with the ID "134287010" because I made and it's super cool (subjectively).
Active every third Saturday of every second month of every third year of every ninth decade of every twelfth century.
Wow! It's John Cult! Can I have ur autograph?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Heya Tar!
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
What you going have them sign
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
ITS A WILD BANANER
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Hello! :3
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
SNUGGLEMURDER SNUGGLEMURDER
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I think we need a Cult for the Cult of Cults
i am monkeish i hail the monke lord :D:D:D:D
pm me the word tomato
Also praise Jeff the Romba, go feed him clay.
YES
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ALL HAIL SNUGGLEMURDER! I GATHER ALL THEE, AS I HAVE A LAW TO PASS. BY THE END OF THE NEXT SNUGGLE-WEEKEND (Starting fri ending mon (IDK whenever I check it on mon)), WE SHALL HAVE AN ANSWER! HERE YE HERE YE! CHECK THE NEWEST POLL TO COME!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
All HAIL SNUGGLEMURDER
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
That is the end of this
CULT NOTE. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
RAISE SNUGGLEMURDER
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
YES! YES TANA! SOON WE SHALL STRIKE ON FANATICS! SOON!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
PRAISE SNUGGLEMURDER
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yes! Praise be!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Who do you plan to strike on? There’s rumors of a war by Cataclysm, Kimiko, and Jeff against Sordida…
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...We can smite them all through one thread! https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82476-fanatics-come-fight-here-20th-level-gladiator?page=633#c12779
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Also people, pls vote :3
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!