I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
While the gods watch from the heavens, the cats and Tabaxi have been starving to death below, with only dirt and mud to feast on. Few remain, scrounging on the scraps of their fallen.
*LOL*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
"Then you cannot use Nothing to describe Everything."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
It depends on the person's view, for example, a baby could see a 30-year-old as old
*Probably otherwise zyrkial would be too overpowered, not that that changes much*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
"Then you cannot use Nothing to describe Everything."
"I//We Never Said//Implied It Could"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
While the gods watch from the heavens, the cats and Tabaxi have been starving to death below, with only dirt and mud to feast on. Few remain, scrounging on the scraps of their fallen.
Gato, after seeing her creation blight, will create a small creature of prey, mice
Then, realizing that the mice will starve as well, will create a small plain, clover,
And, then, after that, then will create Water bears
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
It depends on the person's view, for example, a baby could see a 30-year-old as old
*Probably otherwise zyrkial would be too overpowered, not that that changes much*
Then you found the problem, I cannot define myself using your expectations because I have my own
*I know*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
"Then you cannot use Nothing to describe Everything."
"I//We Never Said//Implied It Could"
"I know, I am making a statement"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
It depends on the person's view, for example, a baby could see a 30-year-old as old
*Probably otherwise zyrkial would be too overpowered, not that that changes much*
*he and DEITY could make a hell of a team, God of innovation and technology*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
It depends on the person's view, for example, a baby could see a 30-year-old as old
*Probably otherwise zyrkial would be too overpowered, not that that changes much*
Then you found the problem, I cannot define myself using your expectations because I have my own
*I know*
Fair enough, I shall bid you adieu
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
"Then you cannot use Nothing to describe Everything."
"I//We Never Said//Implied It Could"
"I know, I am making a statement"
"Why Have You Come To My//Our Island?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
It depends on the person's view, for example, a baby could see a 30-year-old as old
*Probably otherwise zyrkial would be too overpowered, not that that changes much*
Then you found the problem, I cannot define myself using your expectations because I have my own
*I know*
Fair enough, I shall bid you adieu
It is also the plight of everything
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
"Then you cannot use Nothing to describe Everything."
"I//We Never Said//Implied It Could"
"I know, I am making a statement"
"Why Have You Come To My//Our Island?"
"The seek to understand"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
It depends on the person's view, for example, a baby could see a 30-year-old as old
*Probably otherwise zyrkial would be too overpowered, not that that changes much*
*he and DEITY could make a hell of a team, God of innovation and technology*
*DEITY is one of yours, I'm guessing?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
"Then you cannot use Nothing to describe Everything."
"I//We Never Said//Implied It Could"
"I know, I am making a statement"
"Why Have You Come To My//Our Island?"
"The seek to understand"
"Understand What? I//We Contain All The Knowlege Of Humanity Within My//Our Complex"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*1 yay*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*LOL*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Great roll!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"No. A Diffrent Desctriptor Would Be In Order"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
9 yay!
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Then you cannot use Nothing to describe Everything."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It depends on the person's view, for example, a baby could see a 30-year-old as old
*Probably otherwise zyrkial would be too overpowered, not that that changes much*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I//We Never Said//Implied It Could"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*what roll do you guys see?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Gato, after seeing her creation blight, will create a small creature of prey, mice
Then, realizing that the mice will starve as well, will create a small plain, clover,
And, then, after that, then will create Water bears
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Then you found the problem, I cannot define myself using your expectations because I have my own
*I know*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I see Unable to parse dice roll*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I know, I am making a statement"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*he and DEITY could make a hell of a team, God of innovation and technology*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Fair enough, I shall bid you adieu
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Why Have You Come To My//Our Island?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
It is also the plight of everything
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"The seek to understand"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*DEITY is one of yours, I'm guessing?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Understand What? I//We Contain All The Knowlege Of Humanity Within My//Our Complex"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life