"It was more haphazard than anything by my standards."
"Fascinating"
*I'm going to end this here*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Everybody, little one? Every creature that inhabits this nascent world?" She smiles, which turns into a crooked, wicked grin. "And you came all this way to meet unimportant me? That certainly deserves a round of applause --- and a tale, if you'd agree..."
"Nay, I do not sit still well, nor should you try to make me"
"Ah. Perhaps not, then. Are you one of...them?"
*She clearly means gods*
"Yes, you could call me that"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Uh so right right right the rules. So I'm prbly supposed to go like 'Christian God' or 'Athena' or 'Ganesha' but what about saying Narinder cuuuuuuuuuuuz I love cotl?*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*hellosies! Here to claim goddess of beauty/youth. Haven’t read through anything but the first page and I see that there is already a god of beauty I think? She’ll focus more on youth, eternity and reversing aging.*
*Loki!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!-Right down to the day… But now the witch is back,And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
*hellosies! Here to claim goddess of beauty/youth. Haven’t read through anything but the first page and I see that there is already a god of beauty I think? She’ll focus more on youth, eternity and reversing aging.*
*Loki!*
*ARCH*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
*hellosies! Here to claim goddess of beauty/youth. Haven’t read through anything but the first page and I see that there is already a god of beauty I think? She’ll focus more on youth, eternity and reversing aging.*
*Loki!*
*Well, there can be multiple people taking one domain. Have fun competing with Luo!*
"Everybody, little one? Every creature that inhabits this nascent world?" She smiles, which turns into a crooked, wicked grin. "And you came all this way to meet unimportant me? That certainly deserves a round of applause --- and a tale, if you'd agree..."
"Nay, I do not sit still well, nor should you try to make me"
"Ah. Perhaps not, then. Are you one of...them?"
*She clearly means gods*
"Yes, you could call me that"
“Ah. I see. You are welcome inside, then.” She steps aside, motioning inwards. “Don’t worry, little kitten. I don’t bite…any more than you do.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
“Dull, glowless fur, wrinkled necks and stubby claws, shapeless, sagging faces… and that’s just the felines. It is life’s- the gods’ ultimate cruelty, is it not! You are a given a few precious years of youth and are then forced to witness your own decay. They will tell you that is the natural order of things… but they don’t want you to be perfect, their forms are all that is flawless. What if I told you that I… could restore… your youth… forever? I have a secret you would die for…”
They dream of her. A woman with features flawless and infinitely pure, rich, dark skin smooth and spotless. Every limb perfect, flaws never having festered upon her form. She is youth. She is eternity. She is alive. Forever. And ever. And her powerful voice cuts through the air and carries her message. Death is not your destiny.
Lady Ophelia Von Carstus, Always Alive, watches over the mortal world. Such hideous, cracked skin. Their organs decay and become cancerous. Their eyes fog. But some of them… some of them are worth saving. Some have potential.
A tall figure stands up, skin flickering, their body a humanoid mass of a dark gradient, the color of a sunset, their edges pointing out, all lines marked with a gold accent, their body gleaming with metal, their head a faceless thing with simple gilds of gold on it. They walk with a posture fit for the gods, they carry themself with gratitude, their head with a large two pointed crown that looks almost like horns; under them the land shifts for their path, they control what is under them, until it is back as it was. They control the air around them them. They have a charm almost like mind control. They seem to control the way things are; the seem to CONTROL the world around them.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
DEITY is watching its plants grow, spread, and begin to blanket its island
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*I'm going to end this here*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I'm open if you wanna rp gayto*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I'm gonna be a god of control.*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Yes, you could call me that"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Uh so right right right the rules. So I'm prbly supposed to go like 'Christian God' or 'Athena' or 'Ganesha' but what about saying Narinder cuuuuuuuuuuuz I love cotl?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*hewwo?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*HEWWO*
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
*Henlo, mes amis!*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Hi howdy!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*HRU?!*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*gud. you?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*hellosies! Here to claim goddess of beauty/youth. Haven’t read through anything but the first page and I see that there is already a god of beauty I think? She’ll focus more on youth, eternity and reversing aging.*
*Loki!*
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
*ARCH*
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
*Well, there can be multiple people taking one domain. Have fun competing with Luo!*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
“Ah. I see. You are welcome inside, then.” She steps aside, motioning inwards. “Don’t worry, little kitten. I don’t bite…any more than you do.”
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
“Dull, glowless fur, wrinkled necks and stubby claws, shapeless, sagging faces… and that’s just the felines. It is life’s- the gods’ ultimate cruelty, is it not! You are a given a few precious years of youth and are then forced to witness your own decay. They will tell you that is the natural order of things… but they don’t want you to be perfect, their forms are all that is flawless. What if I told you that I… could restore… your youth… forever? I have a secret you would die for…”
They dream of her. A woman with features flawless and infinitely pure, rich, dark skin smooth and spotless. Every limb perfect, flaws never having festered upon her form. She is youth. She is eternity. She is alive. Forever. And ever. And her powerful voice cuts through the air and carries her message. Death is not your destiny.
Lady Ophelia Von Carstus, Always Alive, watches over the mortal world. Such hideous, cracked skin. Their organs decay and become cancerous. Their eyes fog. But some of them… some of them are worth saving. Some have potential.
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
*Her domain is conviction, eternal youth and beauty, perfection of form*
*her specialty is energy renewal.*
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
A tall figure stands up, skin flickering, their body a humanoid mass of a dark gradient, the color of a sunset, their edges pointing out, all lines marked with a gold accent, their body gleaming with metal, their head a faceless thing with simple gilds of gold on it. They walk with a posture fit for the gods, they carry themself with gratitude, their head with a large two pointed crown that looks almost like horns; under them the land shifts for their path, they control what is under them, until it is back as it was. They control the air around them them. They have a charm almost like mind control. They seem to control the way things are; the seem to CONTROL the world around them.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
DEITY is watching its plants grow, spread, and begin to blanket its island
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
The large thing from earlier wanders over, watching over the island.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!