DEITY is watching its plants grow, spread, and begin to blanket its island
The large thing from earlier wanders over, watching over the island.
a small drone flies over to it, the enormous main body of DEITY working on some incalculable equation.
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
DEITY is watching its plants grow, spread, and begin to blanket its island
The large thing from earlier wanders over, watching over the island.
a small drone flies over to it, the enormous main body of DEITY working on some incalculable equation.
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
"I am here to assist you with what you are attempting to do."
"I//We Are Growing My//Out Garden"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
*Whoa*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Hey y'all, wondering if we should make a place (sorta like Mount Olympus) to commune & get business done. Would be nice to have somewhere like that to do stuff where we wouldn't destroy the world.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hey y'all, wondering if we should make a place (sorta like Mount Olympus) to commune & get business done. Would be nice to have somewhere like that to do stuff where we wouldn't destroy the world.*
*Mount GIBBER*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hey y'all, wondering if we should make a place (sorta like Mount Olympus) to commune & get business done. Would be nice to have somewhere like that to do stuff where we wouldn't destroy the world.*
*Mount GIBBER*
*I love it. A mountain in Gibber's image, I assume?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
*Quick question, are we sharing an island or not, because I did create humans using your tabaxi's?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hey y'all, wondering if we should make a place (sorta like Mount Olympus) to commune & get business done. Would be nice to have somewhere like that to do stuff where we wouldn't destroy the world.*
*Mount GIBBER*
*I love it. A mountain in Gibber's image, I assume?*
*Of what else would we have it be?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Gato, out of nowhere, feels a presence ---- something behind her, watching her. Wheeling around, she sees Shesheshen *name I've decided on* watching her. Floating once again, her cloak hood is on as she inspects the happenings. "Hello, Gato," she says, smiling. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
*Quick question, are we sharing an island or not, because I did create humans using your tabaxi's?*
*As in Gato? this is just the base island, Aspen is the only one with a house as of now*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Gato, out of nowhere, feels a presence ---- something behind her, watching her. Wheeling around, she sees Shesheshen *name I've decided on* watching her. Floating once again, her cloak hood is on as she inspects the happenings. "Hello, Gato," she says, smiling. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
"Watching my creations, nothing much"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hey y'all, wondering if we should make a place (sorta like Mount Olympus) to commune & get business done. Would be nice to have somewhere like that to do stuff where we wouldn't destroy the world.*
*Mount GIBBER*
*I love it. A mountain in Gibber's image, I assume?*
*Of what else would we have it be?*
*I need to figure out how to get creation points :D*
*It'll be my first action*
*So I can conquer it and feed you to my wolves honor Gibber!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Gato, out of nowhere, feels a presence ---- something behind her, watching her. Wheeling around, she sees Shesheshen *name I've decided on* watching her. Floating once again, her cloak hood is on as she inspects the happenings. "Hello, Gato," she says, smiling. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
"Watching my creations, nothing much"
"What have you created, little one?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Gato, out of nowhere, feels a presence ---- something behind her, watching her. Wheeling around, she sees Shesheshen *name I've decided on* watching her. Floating once again, her cloak hood is on as she inspects the happenings. "Hello, Gato," she says, smiling. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
"Watching my creations, nothing much"
"What have you created, little one?"
"I have created Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants."
*i had to make a spreadsheet to keep track of it all*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
a small drone flies over to it, the enormous main body of DEITY working on some incalculable equation.
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"I am here to assist you with what you are attempting to do."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"I//We Are Growing My//Out Garden"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*gtg*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*NVM*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"And do you require assistance?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*second evil god*
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Whoa*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Hey y'all, wondering if we should make a place (sorta like Mount Olympus) to commune & get business done. Would be nice to have somewhere like that to do stuff where we wouldn't destroy the world.*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Gato is standing, watching her creations
In the temple, something is watching you
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Mount GIBBER*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I love it. A mountain in Gibber's image, I assume?*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Quick question, are we sharing an island or not, because I did create humans using your tabaxi's?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Of what else would we have it be?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Gato, out of nowhere, feels a presence ---- something behind her, watching her. Wheeling around, she sees Shesheshen *name I've decided on* watching her. Floating once again, her cloak hood is on as she inspects the happenings. "Hello, Gato," she says, smiling. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*As in Gato? this is just the base island, Aspen is the only one with a house as of now*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Watching my creations, nothing much"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I need to figure out how to get creation points :D*
*It'll be my first action*
*So I can
conquer it and feed you to my wolveshonor Gibber!*Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
"What have you created, little one?"
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
"I have created Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants."
*i had to make a spreadsheet to keep track of it all*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.