I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
*people can use the same domain, I believe we have two gods of beauty RN*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
5 points for DEITY
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
*Not yet, I might think of making that, but you can do any domain, because you can have two of the same domain
We have, as of now,
Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants, a single Mythical being Cows and Corn, humans, and tigers *
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
"You are my definition of frustrating."
Ah, finally, we are getting somewhere
*Should I go draw art for my gods?*
"How are we getting somewhere?"
*Sure, I'm curious what you draw for atherial*
Ah, you told me what your definition of frustrating is, which is important for subjecting the word to me
*I know what I'll draw for them, Gato and Aspen, I need to think on that*
"You should have become the god of riddles instead." Zyrkial says sighing
Its not that hard to understand
"Well, anyway, have you created anything yet?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
*Not yet, I might think of making that, but you can do any domain, because you can have two of the same domain
We have, as of now,
Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants, a single Mythical being Cows and Corn, humans, and tigers *
*and DEITYTrees, and DEITYGrass*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
*Not yet, I might think of making that, but you can do any domain, because you can have two of the same domain
We have, as of now,
Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants, a single Mythical being Cows and Corn, humans, and tigers *
*I'll make panthers tomorrow maybe*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
*Not yet, I might think of making that, but you can do any domain, because you can have two of the same domain
We have, as of now,
Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants, a single Mythical being Cows and Corn, humans, and tigers *
*and DEITYTrees, and DEITYGrass*
*Yet, only on one island tho*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
*Not yet, I might think of making that, but you can do any domain, because you can have two of the same domain
We have, as of now,
Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants, a single Mythical being Cows and Corn, humans, and tigers *
*and DEITYTrees, and DEITYGrass*
*Yet, only on one island tho*
*I'll make an archive to help*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
A tall, lanky humanoid figure is wandering through the largest settlement of humans
*As a forewarning, most humans eat cats, due to a lack of other food*
A small kitten mews from the side of the path
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A tall, lanky humanoid figure is wandering through the largest settlement of humans
*As a forewarning, most humans eat cats, due to a lack of other food*
A small kitten mews from the side of the path
*I made an archive take part in the poll*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
A tall, lanky humanoid figure is wandering through the largest settlement of humans
*As a forewarning, most humans eat cats, due to a lack of other food*
A small kitten mews from the side of the path
'Hey, kitty.' He reaches down to pet it
The kitten at first flinches away from your touch, and then becomes more confident, then, after letting him pet her, will let out the most pitiful mew
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Gato, out of nowhere, feels a presence ---- something behind her, watching her. Wheeling around, she sees Shesheshen *name I've decided on* watching her. Floating once again, her cloak hood is on as she inspects the happenings. "Hello, Gato," she says, smiling. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
"Watching my creations, nothing much"
"What have you created, little one?"
"I have created Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants."
*i had to make a spreadsheet to keep track of it all*
"That's what you call them? Adorable." She begins to fade out of existence, her grin showing, Cheshire-Cat-like. "I must go, little one. But stop by soon! I'll have something of my own to show..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Aspen is working, isworking on building a small house on one of the islands
Gato, out of nowhere, feels a presence ---- something behind her, watching her. Wheeling around, she sees Shesheshen *name I've decided on* watching her. Floating once again, her cloak hood is on as she inspects the happenings. "Hello, Gato," she says, smiling. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
"Watching my creations, nothing much"
"What have you created, little one?"
"I have created Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants."
*i had to make a spreadsheet to keep track of it all*
"That's what you call them? Adorable." She begins to fade out of existence, her grin showing, Cheshire-Cat-like. "I must go, little one. But stop by soon! I'll have something of my own to show..."
"Lovely! I hope I enjoy!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Devotees: 84*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
A tall, lanky humanoid figure is wandering through the largest settlement of humans
*As a forewarning, most humans eat cats, due to a lack of other food*
A small kitten mews from the side of the path
'Hey, kitty.' He reaches down to pet it
The kitten at first flinches away from your touch, and then becomes more confident, then, after letting him pet her, will let out the most pitiful mew
'You ok? Need food?' He tries to summon some vegetables for the cat, not knowing what it eats
*The only vegetables that exist are corn*
The kitten mews again, not liking the strange chanting
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*I think so*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*people can use the same domain, I believe we have two gods of beauty RN*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
5 points for DEITY
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Not yet, I might think of making that, but you can do any domain, because you can have two of the same domain
We have, as of now,
Cats, Tabaxis, Tartegrades, Clover plants, a single Mythical being Cows and Corn, humans, and tigers *
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Well, anyway, have you created anything yet?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*and DEITYTrees, and DEITYGrass*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I'll make panthers tomorrow maybe*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yet, only on one island tho*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I'll make an archive to help*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
A tall, lanky humanoid figure is wandering through the largest settlement of humans
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
*As a forewarning, most humans eat cats, due to a lack of other food*
A small kitten mews from the side of the path
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I made an archive take part in the poll*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'Hey, kitty.' He reaches down to pet it
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
The kitten at first flinches away from your touch, and then becomes more confident, then, after letting him pet her, will let out the most pitiful mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"That's what you call them? Adorable." She begins to fade out of existence, her grin showing, Cheshire-Cat-like. "I must go, little one. But stop by soon! I'll have something of my own to show..."
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
'You ok? Need food?' He tries to summon some vegetables for the cat, not knowing what it eats
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Lovely! I hope I enjoy!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Devotees: 84*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*BET*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*The only vegetables that exist are corn*
The kitten mews again, not liking the strange chanting
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.