DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
'That is good. Hopefully the humans will thrive. I do not like to see them suffer'
"Neither do I, I would have helped them, but I didn't have enough power"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
*Madness, we need more evil gods*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
*Madness, we need more evil gods*
*Alright madness and knowledge*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'That is good. Hopefully the humans will thrive. I do not like to see them suffer'
"Neither do I, I would have helped them, but I didn't have enough power"
'Neither do I now, but I have gained followers. They might give me the power to help'
"I, if I am going to be honest, I need less followers; I have over three hundred."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
*Madness, we need more evil gods*
*Alright madness and knowledge*
*Okay!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
*Madness, we need more evil gods*
*DEITY is kinda. just really protective of their creations*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
*Madness, we need more evil gods*
*DEITY is kinda. just really protective of their creations*
*DEITY is a hermit*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY is writing a new equation. as it finishes, colorful flowers begin sprouting, their petals the same blue as DEITY's eye.
-4 points for DEITYFlowers
*nice*
*it likes naming things after itself, what can I say*
*:P*
*when it eventually gets around to making people, they'll be Deific Humans*
*Should I make a second god?*
*sure*
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
*Madness, we need more evil gods*
*DEITY is kinda. just really protective of their creations*
*DEITY is a hermit*
*fair enough*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Roll for God of madness 7*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'That is good. Hopefully the humans will thrive. I do not like to see them suffer'
"Neither do I, I would have helped them, but I didn't have enough power"
'Neither do I now, but I have gained followers. They might give me the power to help'
"I, if I am going to be honest, I need less followers; I have over three hundred."
'That sounds hard to manage. No wonder though, you are very appealing to humans'
"Why appealing?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
24*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
*I dont't have a island*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'That is good. Hopefully the humans will thrive. I do not like to see them suffer'
"Neither do I, I would have helped them, but I didn't have enough power"
'Neither do I now, but I have gained followers. They might give me the power to help'
"I, if I am going to be honest, I need less followers; I have over three hundred."
'That sounds hard to manage. No wonder though, you are very appealing to humans'
"Why appealing?"
'Cats look... cute'
"Oh"
*LOL*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*sure*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*quote cut for Gato*
'That is good. Hopefully the humans will thrive. I do not like to see them suffer'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Neither do I, I would have helped them, but I didn't have enough power"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*hmm what concept to use next perhaps a god of time or a god of madness maybe a god of wisdom or knowledge*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Madness, we need more evil gods*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Neither do I now, but I have gained followers. They might give me the power to help'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
*Alright madness and knowledge*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I, if I am going to be honest, I need less followers; I have over three hundred."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Okay!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*DEITY is kinda. just really protective of their creations*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*DEITY is a hermit*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*fair enough*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Roll for God of madness 7*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'That sounds hard to manage. No wonder though, you are very appealing to humans'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
*But honestly I would say DEITY falls under neutral evil*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Why appealing?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
24*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I dont't have a island*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Cats look... cute'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Oh"
*LOL*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.