The Currently Unnamed Control God has decided to stretch out his arms, and breath a small amount of microbes in the air, small cells with a altered nucleus, one with a gene that has a psionic connection with them.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The Currently Unnamed Control God has decided to stretch out his arms, and breath a small amount of microbes in the air, small cells with an altered nucleus, one with a gene that has a psionic connection with them.
*May I roll?*
*I said a altered nucleus and not an altered nucleus :(*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*DEITY is just kinda an unfeeling AI, what if I made a god on the pettyness level of the Greek ones?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Shesheshen has begun to expand...her creatures pushing new frontiers.
3
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
DEITY is watching its creations expand over its island
6
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Lte me roll*2
*Gato3*
*Atherial4*
*Aspen 3*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is watching its creations expand over its island
6
A burble, a cackle --- behind it//they. "What are you, little one?" a woman giggles. "What are you doing?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
DEITY is watching its creations expand over its island
6
A burble, a cackle --- behind it//they. "What are you, little one?" a woman giggles. "What are you doing?"
the main torso of DEITY turns to face her. "I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I kinda like the idea of a god of fear. I could make a decently deep character with that actually.*
*how do you actually make characters here?*
*name, domain, specialty, appearance, personality, backstory if you want*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY is watching its creations expand over its island
6
A burble, a cackle --- behind it//they. "What are you, little one?" a woman giggles. "What are you doing?"
the main torso of DEITY turns to face her. "I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
"I am Shesheshen," she replies. "I do not have a designation, save for that of joy and tales."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
DEITY is watching its creations expand over its island
6
A burble, a cackle --- behind it//they. "What are you, little one?" a woman giggles. "What are you doing?"
the main torso of DEITY turns to face her. "I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
"I am Shesheshen," she replies. "I do not have a designation, save for that of joy and tales."
"Greetings" it imitaes your voice "Shesheshen"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The Currently Unnamed Control God has decided to stretch out his arms, and breath a small amount of microbes in the air, small cells with a altered nucleus, one with a gene that has a psionic connection with them.
*May I roll?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*I said a altered nucleus and not an altered nucleus :(*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*hey tarra*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Hey. Hru? (Also can't respond gtg soon)*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*gud. baiiii*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Just finished my god of pollution and now I’ve got 3 elements I might as well have 4*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*I like this. Aurelion Sol (technically a star dragon but he counts)*
*Let's see... what should I be...*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*...should I make another god?*
*DEITY is just kinda an unfeeling AI, what if I made a god on the pettyness level of the Greek ones?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Shesheshen has begun to expand...her creatures pushing new frontiers.
3
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Bruh*
*Ok fine I see how it is dice roller*
*I'll continue the trend of "spend all your points Wes" and spend 'em all on blessing my fav teddy bear Ewok with magic. NEW RIGHT-HAND MAN!*
*and for devotees: 27 + 146 = 173
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
DEITY is watching its creations expand over its island
6
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Lte me roll*2
*Gato3*
*Atherial4*
*Aspen 3*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A burble, a cackle --- behind it//they. "What are you, little one?" a woman giggles. "What are you doing?"
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
the main torso of DEITY turns to face her. "I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I kinda like the idea of a god of fear. I could make a decently deep character with that actually.*
*how do you actually make characters here?*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*name, domain, specialty, appearance, personality, backstory if you want*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*👍*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
"I am Shesheshen," she replies. "I do not have a designation, save for that of joy and tales."
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
"Greetings" it imitaes your voice "Shesheshen"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
A massive black cloud floats above the barren land, long ebony tendrils reaching out from it to examine it's surroundings.
The god of Fear has manifested.
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.