*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
*Yeah, okay, I'll help*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
*What's wrong with it exactly?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
*What's wrong with it exactly?*
*So I messed up with followers, you can easily spam followers, points came too quickly, races can easily become more powerful, and I'm doing a bad job at managing this. Combat needs to be better-rock paper scissors isn't gonna cut it, and the costs for creation are really low.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
*Yeah, okay, I'll help*
*Alright, I'll make a PM with everyone that wants to help.*
*Add me also, I think we just found out what happens when I have godly power XD*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
*What's wrong with it exactly?*
*So I messed up with followers, you can easily spam followers, points came too quickly, races can easily become more powerful, and I'm doing a bad job at managing this. Combat needs to be better-rock paper scissors isn't gonna cut it, and the costs for creation are really low.*
*You want to make a PM?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
*What's wrong with it exactly?*
*So I messed up with followers, you can easily spam followers, points came too quickly, races can easily become more powerful, and I'm doing a bad job at managing this. Combat needs to be better-rock paper scissors isn't gonna cut it, and the costs for creation are really low.*
*oof but it was funny to immediatly burn down the kingdoms*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
I can help
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
I can help
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
That was quoting augur's post
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
I can help
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
That was quoting augur's post
I'm blind
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
I can help
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
That was quoting augur's post
I'm blind
Hi blind!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
I can help
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
That was quoting augur's post
I'm blind
Hi blind!
so why did you want to go to war against me?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
I can help
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
That was quoting augur's post
I'm blind
Hi blind!
so why did you want to go to war against me?
Gato's really the peacekeeper
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*not even a week into this thread and naner already has to make changes*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*not even a week into this thread and naner already has to make changes*
Two days in
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
I can help
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
That was quoting augur's post
I'm blind
Hi blind!
so why did you want to go to war against me?
Gato's really the peacekeeper
When 2.0 comes out I'm keeping the same lineup of concept gods
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yeah, okay, I'll help*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*What's wrong with it exactly?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Alright, I'll make a PM with everyone that wants to help.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
I can help
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*So I messed up with followers, you can easily spam followers, points came too quickly, races can easily become more powerful, and I'm doing a bad job at managing this. Combat needs to be better-rock paper scissors isn't gonna cut it, and the costs for creation are really low.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Add me also, I think we just found out what happens when I have godly power XD*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*You want to make a PM?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Tysm :) y'all are great. I'll make a PM and send what I've got so far.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*oof but it was funny to immediatly burn down the kingdoms*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Dunno if you saw auger wants to join the PM as well*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
That was quoting augur's post
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm blind
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hi blind!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
so why did you want to go to war against me?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Why hello there*
*Also, Pan*
*(BONK)*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Gato's really the peacekeeper
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*not even a week into this thread and naner already has to make changes*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Two days in
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
When 2.0 comes out I'm keeping the same lineup of concept gods
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Uhhhhhhhhh y'all can keep rping here but it is a mess.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!