Do you want Trina(rot), Umbra or Malaer(pollution)
*Uh Trina pls*
*Alr*
Trina is walking around an island, flowers wilting and insects crawling around her.
Machun has found themself wandering around the island, crafting small pieces of sand and flower, mixing and liquidizing and setting fire to them.
“Ah, hello. Are you mortal or one of us?”
"Greetings. I am no mortal. I am a divine how. How art thou?"They do a small bow.
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Do you want Trina(rot), Umbra or Malaer(pollution)
*Uh Trina pls*
*Alr*
Trina is walking around an island, flowers wilting and insects crawling around her.
Machun has found themself wandering around the island, crafting small pieces of sand and flower, mixing and liquidizing and setting fire to them.
“Ah, hello. Are you mortal or one of us?”
"Greetings. I am no mortal. I am a divine how. How art thou?"They do a small bow.
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Do you want Trina(rot), Umbra or Malaer(pollution)
*Uh Trina pls*
*Alr*
Trina is walking around an island, flowers wilting and insects crawling around her.
Machun has found themself wandering around the island, crafting small pieces of sand and flower, mixing and liquidizing and setting fire to them.
“Ah, hello. Are you mortal or one of us?”
"Greetings. I am no mortal. I am a divine how. How art thou?"They do a small bow.
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Do you want Trina(rot), Umbra or Malaer(pollution)
*Uh Trina pls*
*Alr*
Trina is walking around an island, flowers wilting and insects crawling around her.
Machun has found themself wandering around the island, crafting small pieces of sand and flower, mixing and liquidizing and setting fire to them.
“Ah, hello. Are you mortal or one of us?”
"Greetings. I am no mortal. I am a divine how. How art thou?"They do a small bow.
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Do you want Trina(rot), Umbra or Malaer(pollution)
*Uh Trina pls*
*Alr*
Trina is walking around an island, flowers wilting and insects crawling around her.
Machun has found themself wandering around the island, crafting small pieces of sand and flower, mixing and liquidizing and setting fire to them.
“Ah, hello. Are you mortal or one of us?”
"Greetings. I am no mortal. I am a divine how. How art thou?"They do a small bow.
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
"I might be able to help you with that."
“Wonderful! Do you wish for anything in return?” Around Trina, flowers start to rise and grow.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
"I might be able to help you with that."
“Wonderful! Do you wish for anything in return?” Around Trina, flowers start to rise and grow.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
"I might be able to help you with that."
“Wonderful! Do you wish for anything in return?” Around Trina, flowers start to rise and grow.
"Ic does with for your followers to trust Ic."
“I’ll happily tell my devotees to follow you. Followers are of little importance to me.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
"I might be able to help you with that."
“Wonderful! Do you wish for anything in return?” Around Trina, flowers start to rise and grow.
"Ic does with for your followers to trust Ic."
“I’ll happily tell my devotees to follow you. Followers are of little importance to me.”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
"I might be able to help you with that."
“Wonderful! Do you wish for anything in return?” Around Trina, flowers start to rise and grow.
"Ic does with for your followers to trust Ic."
“I’ll happily tell my devotees to follow you. Followers are of little importance to me.”
"Than I shall assist you."
“Wonderful. Do you wish to collaborate in designing the creature?” *gotta go*
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
"I might be able to help you with that."
“Wonderful! Do you wish for anything in return?” Around Trina, flowers start to rise and grow.
"Ic does with for your followers to trust Ic."
“I’ll happily tell my devotees to follow you. Followers are of little importance to me.”
"Than I shall assist you."
“Wonderful. Do you wish to collaborate in designing the creature?” *gotta go*
"If you wish me to, I shall. Otherwise I shall just spend apon you some of my power I have been growing." *Byeeee*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*What kind of avatar abilities would y'all like to see in the rework?*
*prophecies and divine tools*
*Prophecies wouldn't work, sorry. I'll think of something for divine tools.*
*that's fine*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
“I am well, thank you. My creations are thriving in the decay around me. How are you?” Trina starts pacing, causing an unnatural scuttling noise even though they are wearing sandals.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
"I am quite fine, as of right now. My creations are starting to thrive, beasts of small size yet such power." It blinks, its fingers curling in the air.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“I’m channelling my power into making something.. Mythical. I think that shall show people the power of rot.”
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
"I might be able to help you with that."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Wonderful! Do you wish for anything in return?” Around Trina, flowers start to rise and grow.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
"Ic does with for your followers to trust Ic."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“I’ll happily tell my devotees to follow you. Followers are of little importance to me.”
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
"Than I shall assist you."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Wonderful. Do you wish to collaborate in designing the creature?” *gotta go*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
"If you wish me to, I shall. Otherwise I shall just spend apon you some of my power I have been growing." *Byeeee*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*What kind of avatar abilities would y'all like to see in the rework?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*prophecies and divine tools*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Prophecies wouldn't work, sorry. I'll think of something for divine tools.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*that's fine*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Almost ready... just need 50 more abilities...*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Hello, my dear friends!*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*hewwo!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Hello!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*hiyyo*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Your all here!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.