You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*not in the slightest. They are just both robots.*
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*not is the slightest. They are just both robots.*
*Oh, they also both ask what is your designation*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
"Interesting. Elaborate."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
"Interesting. Elaborate."
Magic
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
"Interesting. Elaborate."
Magic
"Please Elaborate"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
"Interesting. Elaborate."
Magic
"Please Elaborate"
MAGIC!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
"Interesting. Elaborate."
Magic
"Please Elaborate"
MAGIC!
"You Refuse To Elaborate."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
You feel like you are being watched, as you stand in the middle of the temple in the clouds
the DEITYDrone turns in a full circle, its cyclopean eye unblinking
As you turn, you find that a thing is watching you, it appears to be a normal human, but as you look closer, it appears to be melting into the air surrounding themself
"Greetings. What Is Your Designation?"
*does gravemaker = DEITY?*
As you ask this question, a thought appears in your head Atherial
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
"Interesting. Elaborate."
Magic
"Please Elaborate"
MAGIC!
"You Refuse To Elaborate."
There is nothing else to say
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Stepping out of the temple is a man with skin covered in ash and smoggy powder. He holds 2 repurposed spray paint cans, with white-grey hair done in a perm. Heβs wearing a gas mask that covers his face, and seems pretty sickly and thin. Enveloping him is a dark smog emitted from the spray paint cans.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*not in the slightest. They are just both robots.*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*gravemaker?*
"Greetings Atherial. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Function//Purpouse?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Oh, they also both ask what is your designation*
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I mixxed up users, sorry*
Magic
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Interesting. Elaborate."
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Yooooo Tar, do you have time to help with abilities for the rework?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff itβs a great webcomic :3
Magic
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Please Elaborate"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
MAGIC!
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You Refuse To Elaborate."
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
There is nothing else to say
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Stepping out of the temple is a man with skin covered in ash and smoggy powder. He holds 2 repurposed spray paint cans, with white-grey hair done in a perm. Heβs wearing a gas mask that covers his face, and seems pretty sickly and thin. Enveloping him is a dark smog emitted from the spray paint cans.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Anyone want to RP?*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Sure*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Do you want Trina(rot), Umbra or Malaer(pollution)
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Uh Trina pls*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Alr*
Trina is walking around an island, flowers wilting and insects crawling around her.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
Machun has found themself wandering around the island, crafting small pieces of sand and flower, mixing and liquidizing and setting fire to them.
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
βAh, hello. Are you mortal or one of us?β
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
"Greetings. I am no mortal. I am a divine how. How art thou?" They do a small bow.
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!