Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Nope." Says the first. The second one shakes his head. "But if I were to hazard a guess, it'd be some sort of monster. Something powef-" The first smacks him on the back of the head. "We aren't here to make guesses. All we know is that it's important and dangerous, so scram."
They completely ignore the first to talk to the second "I would be capable of studying it; under your discretion and watch, of course."
"Er, I don't think it's a good idea to do that. You'd need permission from the boss. He owns it." The creature in the box starts crying. It sounds like a young girl.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gato is standing near her domain, with the cats following her
Sydria has wandered over to the domain, and when they see Gato they begin to glare.
One of the cats sees them glaring and warns Gato, but she does not turn to face you
Sydria's many head all blink at once. The main head sticks out their tongue, flickering it in the air as their long body shifts over.
Gato calls from the edge "Why, don't just stand there, come"
The giant serpent slithers over, it's many heads all staring at Gato.
"Do you speak?"
*SRY!*
"We do." "All of us." "An amount beyond words." "For a creature to make words."
"Ah"
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gato is standing near her domain, with the cats following her
Sydria has wandered over to the domain, and when they see Gato they begin to glare.
One of the cats sees them glaring and warns Gato, but she does not turn to face you
Sydria's many head all blink at once. The main head sticks out their tongue, flickering it in the air as their long body shifts over.
Gato calls from the edge "Why, don't just stand there, come"
The giant serpent slithers over, it's many heads all staring at Gato.
"Do you speak?"
*SRY!*
"We do." "All of us." "An amount beyond words." "For a creature to make words."
"Ah"
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
"Help with what?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
"Help with what?"
"To figure out the truth of this."
*A.K.A uh Gato if you want the cat hates the snake then it's true but if not it's magically false!*
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
"Help with what?"
"To figure out the truth of this."
*A.K.A uh Gato if you want the cat hates the snake then it's true but if not it's magically false!*
"How do you want me to help you with that?"
*if you are asking if gato hates the snake, no, Gato doesn't hate anybody, she can dislike people, but never hate*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
"Help with what?"
"To figure out the truth of this."
*A.K.A uh Gato if you want the cat hates the snake then it's true but if not it's magically false!*
"How do you want me to help you with that?"
*if you are asking if gato hates the snake, no, Gato doesn't hate anybody, she can dislike people, but never hate*
"Try to search. Look at the creature we've made."
*I don't mean Gato, I mean like do the cats and snakes (like the animals) rival with each other like the real world, cuz I want you to decide cuz consent.*
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
"Help with what?"
"To figure out the truth of this."
*A.K.A uh Gato if you want the cat hates the snake then it's true but if not it's magically false!*
"How do you want me to help you with that?"
*if you are asking if gato hates the snake, no, Gato doesn't hate anybody, she can dislike people, but never hate*
"Try to search. Look at the creature we've made."
*I don't mean Gato, I mean like do the cats and snakes (like the animals) rival with each other like the real world, cuz I want you to decide cuz consent.*
"Why?"
*Probably not, maybe some, but Gato made the cats to be peaceful folk*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
"Help with what?"
"To figure out the truth of this."
*A.K.A uh Gato if you want the cat hates the snake then it's true but if not it's magically false!*
"How do you want me to help you with that?"
*if you are asking if gato hates the snake, no, Gato doesn't hate anybody, she can dislike people, but never hate*
"Try to search. Look at the creature we've made."
*I don't mean Gato, I mean like do the cats and snakes (like the animals) rival with each other like the real world, cuz I want you to decide cuz consent.*
"Why?"
*Probably not, maybe some, but Gato made the cats to be peaceful folk*
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
"yes, why do you ask?"
"There is a small issue."
"With what?"
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
"Help with what?"
"To figure out the truth of this."
*A.K.A uh Gato if you want the cat hates the snake then it's true but if not it's magically false!*
"How do you want me to help you with that?"
*if you are asking if gato hates the snake, no, Gato doesn't hate anybody, she can dislike people, but never hate*
"Try to search. Look at the creature we've made."
*I don't mean Gato, I mean like do the cats and snakes (like the animals) rival with each other like the real world, cuz I want you to decide cuz consent.*
"Why?"
*Probably not, maybe some, but Gato made the cats to be peaceful folk*
"Because I worry. I wish to find peace." *Ok :3*
"Peace, peace is something, you have to figure that out"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Probably not, maybe some, but Gato made the cats to be peaceful folk*
"Because I worry. I wish to find peace." *Ok :3*
"Peace, peace is something, you have to figure that out"
The center head nods.
"You might never find it"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Probably not, maybe some, but Gato made the cats to be peaceful folk*
"Because I worry. I wish to find peace." *Ok :3*
"Peace, peace is something, you have to figure that out"
The center head nods.
"You might never find it"
"That is the life of a beast that predates. Life is a fight."
"Yet, not always fight"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Probably not, maybe some, but Gato made the cats to be peaceful folk*
"Because I worry. I wish to find peace." *Ok :3*
"Peace, peace is something, you have to figure that out"
The center head nods.
"You might never find it"
"That is the life of a beast that predates. Life is a fight."
"Yet, not always fight"
"It is for me and my beasts."
"Why?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"We do assume you are the deity of cats, correct?"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Can you lead me to your boss?"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"yes, why do you ask?"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"There is a small issue."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"With what?"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"The cat hunts the mouse." "The snake hunts the mouse." "The cat..." "And the snake." "Small beasts..." "Perfect for killing each other." "I do think it is not long until they fight each other." "We must stop it" "For if we don't..." "Two of the first gods will fight." "A battle that starts..." "Unless we stop it tonight." "At least that is what we think. May we have your thoughts." "Maybe we are the fool." "Maybe we saw the only cases." "Whatever the truth is, we ask for your help."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Help with what?"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"To figure out the truth of this."
*A.K.A uh Gato if you want the cat hates the snake then it's true but if not it's magically false!*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"How do you want me to help you with that?"
*if you are asking if gato hates the snake, no, Gato doesn't hate anybody, she can dislike people, but never hate*
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Try to search. Look at the creature we've made."
*I don't mean Gato, I mean like do the cats and snakes (like the animals) rival with each other like the real world, cuz I want you to decide cuz consent.*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Why?"
*Probably not, maybe some, but Gato made the cats to be peaceful folk*
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Because I worry. I wish to find peace."
*Ok :3*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Peace, peace is something, you have to figure that out"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The center head nods.
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"You might never find it"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"That is the life of a beast that predates. Life is a fight."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Yet, not always fight"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"It is for me and my beasts."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Why?"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"We survive by our own will force and hunting."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!