I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Alright corvus is going to make mountain dwarves so that's minus 8 for meduim -1 for mortality and -4 for sentience totaling -13 exactly*
and I need to roll a 4d4
9
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
*they could also be the god of pleasure. getting it from philandering, and playing tricks on others*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
*they could also be the god of pleasure. getting it from philandering, and playing tricks on others*
*True very true*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
*they could also be the god of pleasure. getting it from philandering, and playing tricks on others*
*True very true*
*that's gonna be fun to make*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
*they could also be the god of pleasure. getting it from philandering, and playing tricks on others*
*True very true*
*that's gonna be fun to make*
*I am excited to see what you come up with*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
*they could also be the god of pleasure. getting it from philandering, and playing tricks on others*
*True very true*
*that's gonna be fun to make*
*I am excited to see what you come up with*
*I'll get 'em goin' tomorrow*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
*What domain though?*
*dunno*
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
*they could also be the god of pleasure. getting it from philandering, and playing tricks on others*
*True very true*
*that's gonna be fun to make*
*I am excited to see what you come up with*
*I'll get 'em goin' tomorrow*
*Alright*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Naner would dwarfs be considered demihumans?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No, they’re humanoids.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*What domain though?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Noice I can make em then*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Alright corvus is going to make mountain dwarves so that's minus 8 for meduim -1 for mortality and -4 for sentience totaling -13 exactly*
and I need to roll a 4d4
9
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*dunno*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I dare you to make a hybrid between Loki and Zeus*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*philandering trickster god of the wind, sky, and lightning*
*BET!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*This is either going to be the best god in existence or the worst one; there is no in between.*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*they could also be the god of pleasure. getting it from philandering, and playing tricks on others*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*True very true*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*that's gonna be fun to make*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I am excited to see what you come up with*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I'll get 'em goin' tomorrow*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Alright*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hello!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Anyone wanna rp? Got Bríz and the Aasimar.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I have to leave right about now*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*he-hewwo?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*hi!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.