This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Atherial: 592
Gato: 671
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh my god. Dice rolls not yet available for this section.
What? Was that too many points?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue is floating, bobbing up and down and up and down, moss growing over it, lichen dying on it and dyeing it.
A blob of darkness walks towards them.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue is floating, bobbing up and down and up and down, moss growing over it, lichen dying on it and dyeing it.
A blob of darkness walks towards them.
They bob up and down again. "Who might you be...?"
"None of importence, you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue is floating, bobbing up and down and up and down, moss growing over it, lichen dying on it and dyeing it.
A blob of darkness walks towards them.
They bob up and down again. "Who might you be...?"
"None of importence, you?"
"God of death... all must meet me... none shall enjoy..."
"What if I do enjoy?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue is floating, bobbing up and down and up and down, moss growing over it, lichen dying on it and dyeing it.
A blob of darkness walks towards them.
They bob up and down again. "Who might you be...?"
"None of importence, you?"
"God of death... all must meet me... none shall enjoy..."
"What if I do enjoy?"
"I think not... such a strange idea..."
"Isn't everything strange?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue is floating, bobbing up and down and up and down, moss growing over it, lichen dying on it and dyeing it.
A blob of darkness walks towards them.
They bob up and down again. "Who might you be...?"
"None of importence, you?"
"God of death... all must meet me... none shall enjoy..."
"What if I do enjoy?"
"I think not... such a strange idea..."
"Isn't everything strange?"
"I suppose your perspective decides. Such a thing can not be objective."
"Really?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
The statue is floating, bobbing up and down and up and down, moss growing over it, lichen dying on it and dyeing it.
A blob of darkness walks towards them.
They bob up and down again. "Who might you be...?"
"None of importence, you?"
"God of death... all must meet me... none shall enjoy..."
"What if I do enjoy?"
"I think not... such a strange idea..."
"Isn't everything strange?"
"I suppose your perspective decides. Such a thing can not be objective."
"Really?"
"Strange is a term one can only use in a subjective way."
"Correct."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Atherial: 592
Gato: 671
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh my god. 27
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Wait I'm the lead mod now oh god.*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Oh yeah…*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*I think were both lead mods now.*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What? Was that too many points?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue is floating, bobbing up and down and up and down, moss growing over it, lichen dying on it and dyeing it.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A blob of darkness walks towards them.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
They bob up and down again. "Who might you be...?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"None of importence, you?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"God of death... all must meet me... none shall enjoy..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"What if I do enjoy?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I think not... such a strange idea..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Isn't everything strange?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I suppose your perspective decides. Such a thing can not be objective."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Really?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Strange is a term one can only use in a subjective way."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I don’t know. 41.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta..."Correct."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.