This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4*
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
*Sure! I've got only a few minutes, though. Also realized nature goddesses get 1 * 30 sq.ft, so my Ewoks'll live there.*
Shesheshen is in her domain --- a clearing surrounded by massive, towering trees that stretch farther up than you can see, it holds a huge storybook in the exact center, open to a page. She reads as her creatures listen ---- from their houses high above and from her shoulders alike.
A small cat walks up to the trees, and calls into the forest, "Ah, so somebody does live here!"
"Of course! And it's good to see you again, little one!"
"Hello again!"
"Would you care to hear a tale, little one? Or many tales, in fact? I have been looking for a friend to share this domain with..."
"I would not mind that, thank you"
*Brb*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
*How did you get a +10?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
high in the sky, above the mainland, the First Storm batters the planet with wind and rain, and lashes it with lightning, with ferocity that will not be matched again in 10,000 years. barley visible in the dark clouds, an enormous winged snake wheels in the clouds, churning them up, stoking more lightning, more thunder, more wind, more rain. if one listenes closely, they can hear the laughter, loud as thunder, clearly enjoying itself.
a bolt of lightning strikes the earth, and where it was stands a humanoid. they're about 10ft tall, wearing black, white, and gold. four feathered wings spread out behind them, and a snake-headed tail curls around their legs. their hair is made of clouds, put up in an over exaggerated pompadour, sleek black horns framing it, lighting crackling across it. they laugh, the same laughter you could hear between thunderclaps before.
"oh. oh it is good to be back"
they snap their fingers, crackling with lightning, and a pair of dramatically spiked yellow sunglasses appear on their face, and a golden bident in their hand.
lightning strikes once more, and a pair of air genasi, grey skin, hair made of clouds appear as well.
prepare yourself, for Sarlock the Thunder Serpent walks the earth once more.
(conviction (air genasi, God of pleasure and storms), cursebearer, Volatile)
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
high in the sky, above the mainland, the First Storm batters the planet with wind and rain, and lashes it with lightning, with ferocity that will not be matched again in 10,000 years. barley visible in the dark clouds, an enormous winged snake wheels in the clouds, churning them up, stoking more lightning, more thunder, more wind, more rain. if one listenes closely, they can hear the laughter, loud as thunder, clearly enjoying itself.
a bolt of lightning strikes the earth, and where it was stands a humanoid. they're about 10ft tall, wearing black, white, and gold. four feathered wings spread out behind them, and a snake-headed tail curls around their legs. their hair is made of clouds, put up in an over exaggerated pompadour, sleek black horns framing it, lighting crackling across it. they laugh, the same laughter you could hear between thunderclaps before.
"oh. oh it is good to be back"
they snap their fingers, crackling with lightning, and a pair of dramatically spiked yellow sunglasses appear on their face, and a golden bident in their hand.
lightning strikes once more, and a pair of air genasi, grey skin, hair made of clouds appear as well.
prepare yourself, for Sarlock the Thunder Serpent walks the earth once more.
(conviction (air genasi, God of pleasure and storms), cursebearer, Volatile)
Creation: 6
Followers: 4
*I didn't realize we get two specialities, I gotta add a second one*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
*How did you get a +10?*
*I already had 10 since you start with 5 and I rolled 1 yesterday and 5 on 2d4 today*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
*How did you get a +10?*
*I already had 10 since you start with 5 and I rolled 1 yesterday and 5 on 2d4 today*
*Ah I see*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
You suppose?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
You suppose?
I suppose
Okay then
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
You suppose?
I suppose
Okay then
So how are you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
You suppose?
I suppose
Okay then
So how are you?
Simply magical
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
You suppose?
I suppose
Okay then
So how are you?
Simply magical
I shall take my leave then
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"I would not mind that, thank you"
*Brb*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I suppose
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY: 7
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Hi captain
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*hewwo*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I'm going to save up for enhance mortal :P*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Cut w/Gato before this gets worse*
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*How did you get a +10?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
high in the sky, above the mainland, the First Storm batters the planet with wind and rain, and lashes it with lightning, with ferocity that will not be matched again in 10,000 years. barley visible in the dark clouds, an enormous winged snake wheels in the clouds, churning them up, stoking more lightning, more thunder, more wind, more rain. if one listenes closely, they can hear the laughter, loud as thunder, clearly enjoying itself.
a bolt of lightning strikes the earth, and where it was stands a humanoid. they're about 10ft tall, wearing black, white, and gold. four feathered wings spread out behind them, and a snake-headed tail curls around their legs. their hair is made of clouds, put up in an over exaggerated pompadour, sleek black horns framing it, lighting crackling across it. they laugh, the same laughter you could hear between thunderclaps before.
"oh. oh it is good to be back"
they snap their fingers, crackling with lightning, and a pair of dramatically spiked yellow sunglasses appear on their face, and a golden bident in their hand.
lightning strikes once more, and a pair of air genasi, grey skin, hair made of clouds appear as well.
prepare yourself, for Sarlock the Thunder Serpent walks the earth once more.
(conviction (air genasi, God of pleasure and storms), cursebearer, Volatile)
Creation: 2
Followers: 4
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I didn't realize we get two specialities, I gotta add a second one*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I already had 10 since you start with 5 and I rolled 1 yesterday and 5 on 2d4 today*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Ah I see*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Welp corvus needs to roll a 5*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
You suppose?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Lovely, such a good story"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Anyways how do you fare?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Okay then
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
So how are you?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Simply magical
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I shall take my leave then
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself