Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
*How'd you get that much space?? I'm just saving up to get to category 2*
"These small--" One yips and barks at her: apparently they can understand her. "---creatures, and this domain. Tales that shall be told for centuries."
"I love it!"
*There is one specialty that gives you space equal to prof times 1000*
*Dang*
"And you? May I see your creations someday? Perhaps we could merge---" she's still trying to fend off the creature "---our domains."
"I don't know, I have been gaining power, have not made anything yet"
"Ah. But I look forward to seeing your creations, darling! All sorts of felines, I'll assume..."
*gtg*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
*How'd you get that much space?? I'm just saving up to get to category 2*
"These small--" One yips and barks at her: apparently they can understand her. "---creatures, and this domain. Tales that shall be told for centuries."
"I love it!"
*There is one specialty that gives you space equal to prof times 1000*
*Dang*
"And you? May I see your creations someday? Perhaps we could merge---" she's still trying to fend off the creature "---our domains."
"I don't know, I have been gaining power, have not made anything yet"
"Ah. But I look forward to seeing your creations, darling! All sorts of felines, I'll assume..."
*gtg*
"Probably"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
*There is probably a reason why nature gods level up faster than conviction*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
*There is probably a reason why nature gods level up faster than conviction*
*I dunno*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
A small cat walks towards them, and watches the hammer strokes
Corvus glances at the cat briefly and says, "What domain do you preside over, cat?"
"Nature"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
*There is probably a reason why nature gods level up faster than conviction*
*I dunno*
*You guys do get taxed on creation points, I believe*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY is writing an equation of blue light. when it finishes, DEITYFlies come into being. about 1.5 inches long, covered in fuzz, six legs, four wings, one light blue eye, crushing mandibles, and a stinger. perfect for pollinating and hivebuilding
-2 pts
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
*There is probably a reason why nature gods level up faster than conviction*
*I dunno*
*You guys do get taxed on creation points, I believe*
*Correct*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
A small cat walks towards them, and watches the hammer strokes
Corvus glances at the cat briefly and says, "What domain do you preside over, cat?"
"Nature"
"That's a bit too broad."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
A small cat walks towards them, and watches the hammer strokes
Corvus glances at the cat briefly and says, "What domain do you preside over, cat?"
"Nature"
"That's a bit too broad."
"Cats"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
*There is probably a reason why nature gods level up faster than conviction*
*I dunno*
*You guys do get taxed on creation points, I believe*
*Correct*
*There might be a specialty that gives conviction gods something like nature affinity*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
A small cat walks towards them, and watches the hammer strokes
Corvus glances at the cat briefly and says, "What domain do you preside over, cat?"
"Nature"
"That's a bit too broad."
"Cats"
"Is that all you preside over?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
*There is probably a reason why nature gods level up faster than conviction*
*I dunno*
*You guys do get taxed on creation points, I believe*
*Correct*
*There might be a specialty that gives conviction gods something like nature affinity*
*Yeah, there is*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Holy **** *
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Relax man it takes time... probably*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Ah. But I look forward to seeing your creations, darling! All sorts of felines, I'll assume..."
*gtg*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*:0*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*it's only 1000 more than you already have*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Probably"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*needed*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I need to not level up so fas , probably*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*There is probably a reason why nature gods level up faster than conviction*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I dunno*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I know, but this is day two*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Nature"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*You guys do get taxed on creation points, I believe*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY is writing an equation of blue light. when it finishes, DEITYFlies come into being. about 1.5 inches long, covered in fuzz, six legs, four wings, one light blue eye, crushing mandibles, and a stinger. perfect for pollinating and hivebuilding
-2 pts
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Correct*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"That's a bit too broad."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Cats"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*There might be a specialty that gives conviction gods something like nature affinity*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Is that all you preside over?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yeah, there is*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.