*HEY NANER, I WANT TO GIVE MY DWARVES ELVEN ACCURACY*
*...that's a feat.*
*Oh, wait, yeah, then I'll just make the dwarves tankier can my dwarves have an additional +2 in constitution scores?*
*Uhhhhhhhhh I think? I would just go with the regular 2/1 addition to ability scores.*
*Alright yay tankier dwarfs also I need to roll an 8d and -10 creation points*
18
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Sure do you want corvus or corvus or corvus or corvus or suvorc!!!*
*Corvus, ig? Want some aasimar or the angel that made them?*
*The angel and why is it everytime I see aasimar I read asmr T_T*
*asmr...*
Bríz is flying through the sky, looking for a place to rest.
Corvus watched them as he hammered a sword, sighing
*Yes yes it is the same corvus from TSF*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
A misty form floats towards themm]
they raise an eyebrow behind their dramatically pointed yellow sunglasses, twirling their bident between their fingers
A thought appears, Hello
"Hello. tell me, what are you?"
A thing
there is a crack of thunder.
"do you sport with me?"
What?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
A misty form floats towards themm]
they raise an eyebrow behind their dramatically pointed yellow sunglasses, twirling their bident between their fingers
A thought appears, Hello
"Hello. tell me, what are you?"
A thing
there is a crack of thunder.
"do you sport with me?"
What?
"What manner of creature are you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Sure do you want corvus or corvus or corvus or corvus or suvorc!!!*
*Corvus, ig? Want some aasimar or the angel that made them?*
*The angel and why is it everytime I see aasimar I read asmr T_T*
*asmr...*
Bríz is flying through the sky, looking for a place to rest.
Corvus watched them as he hammered a sword, sighing
*Yes yes it is the same corvus from TSF*
Briz makes two circles in the air, slowly going lower, before landing on their feet in front of Corvus. They smile. "Hello there."
"Hello there." Corvus says as his hammer struck the blade, creating sparks
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
A misty form floats towards themm]
they raise an eyebrow behind their dramatically pointed yellow sunglasses, twirling their bident between their fingers
A thought appears, Hello
"Hello. tell me, what are you?"
A thing
there is a crack of thunder.
"do you sport with me?"
What?
"What manner of creature are you?"
A god
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Naner, how exactly does making a new material work? Could I just create a material that's rare and gain followers?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
A misty form floats towards themm]
they raise an eyebrow behind their dramatically pointed yellow sunglasses, twirling their bident between their fingers
A thought appears, Hello
"Hello. tell me, what are you?"
A thing
there is a crack of thunder.
"do you sport with me?"
What?
"What manner of creature are you?"
A god
"Thank you. of what?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Naner, how exactly does making a new material work? Could I just create a material that's rare and gain followers?
*Wanna rp now?*
*Yeah sure*
Corvus is in his forge, smelting down iron
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*asmr...*
Bríz is flying through the sky, looking for a place to rest.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Alright yay tankier dwarfs also I need to roll an 8d and -10 creation points*
18
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*who you want?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Corvus watched them as he hammered a sword, sighing
*Yes yes it is the same corvus from TSF*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Sarlok, ig? Who do you want?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Briz makes two circles in the air, slowly going lower, before landing on their feet in front of Corvus. They smile. "Hello there."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
What?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Trina grabs a flower from the ground, peeling back the petals to form a beast.
2 giant poisonous snakes(I would link to the stat block but I don’t know how) are formed.
13 - 9 creation points so I have 4 left, + 11 followers gained
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Briz would be interesting*
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"What manner of creature are you?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Hello there." Corvus says as his hammer struck the blade, creating sparks
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Hello." Bríz says, nodding.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
A god
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Naner, how exactly does making a new material work? Could I just create a material that's rare and gain followers?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Thank you. of what?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Wanna rp now?*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Yeah sure*
Corvus is in his forge, smelting down iron
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I think there were rules for that in the OP but idk... I'll make some if there aren't.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!