*I'm gonna assume the species that people have made have populated on their own. It has been a few years and there are now six aasimar.*
*I have done it naner*
*Uhhhhhh ten dwarves now?*
*I have 30 followers*
*yeah we... uhhhhhh... the dwarves have been busy in the bedroom ig? And there have been a lot of twins and triplets? Idk.*
*We will just say the enhance mortal made them more virile XD*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I want the dwarves to create a small village by a mountain and make a small shrine for me
*No trees yet. Miracles can make a few, I think, and then the dwarves can take the seeds and plant them?*
*I'll have to do that in a few days, then I am all out of points.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Kay now there are 12 aasimar loyal to Bríz and a few more loyal to no god.*
*Aren't aasimar supposed to be an op race?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Kay now there are 12 aasimar loyal to Bríz and a few more loyal to no god.*
*Aren't aasimar supposed to be an op race?*
*Not really, but I guess some could have turned into humans.*
*I thought aasimar were supposed to have a tiny bit of divinity in them eh nevermind then*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Kay now there are 12 aasimar loyal to Bríz and a few more loyal to no god.*
*Aren't aasimar supposed to be an op race?*
*Not really, but I guess some could have turned into humans.*
*I thought aasimar were supposed to have a tiny bit of divinity in them eh nevermind then*
*They are, and the first aasimar were created by Bríz, an angel. I think their descendants would be humans though.*
*Alright anyways hru?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
"I've made a few as well, performed a miracle, and created two Katta. Horned rabbits."
*Wait what mortals, so I can keep track?*
*air genasi*
"interesting" they sip their wine
"I hope the small creatures survive." Bríz says fondly. "Do you have any wine to spare?"
"Of Course!" their snake headed tail bites the edge of an empty wineglass, dark red liquid emerging from its fangs, filling the glass to the brim. a small cloud carries the glass over
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
"I've made a few as well, performed a miracle, and created two Katta. Horned rabbits."
*Wait what mortals, so I can keep track?*
*air genasi*
"interesting" they sip their wine
"I hope the small creatures survive." Bríz says fondly. "Do you have any wine to spare?"
"Of Course!" their snake headed tail bites the edge of an empty wineglass, dark red liquid emerging from its fangs, filling the glass to the brim. a small cloud carries the glass over
"Interesting..." Bríz takes a sip, sighing.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*I wish it were February again, when there were more DDB members*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"I hope the small creatures survive." Bríz says fondly. "Do you have any wine to spare?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*COOL*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*We will just say the enhance mortal made them more virile XD*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No trees yet. Miracles can make a few, I think, and then the dwarves can take the seeds and plant them?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Oooooookay.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Gato's gato got category 2 as well*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I'll have to do that in a few days, then I am all out of points.*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*8 followers from the miracle and making Katta.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Kay now there are 12 aasimar loyal to Bríz and a few more loyal to no god.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Aren't aasimar supposed to be an op race?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Not really, but I guess some could have turned into humans.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I thought aasimar were supposed to have a tiny bit of divinity in them eh nevermind then*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*They are, and the first aasimar were created by Bríz, an angel. I think their descendants would be humans though.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Alright anyways hru?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I'm good, you?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I'm good i'm just wondering what happened to wendigo,the summon dark and therendostk*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Of Course!" their snake headed tail bites the edge of an empty wineglass, dark red liquid emerging from its fangs, filling the glass to the brim. a small cloud carries the glass over
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Interesting..." Bríz takes a sip, sighing.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I wish it were February again, when there were more DDB members*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Anybody want to roleplay?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.