*it doesn't require a phone number I can confirm this because I have like 4 google accounts on my phone for some reason
*Well, I just tried to make one and it required me to scan a QR code 'with my phone'. So that's strange.*
*Then again, I have an Android, and it's been a year or two since they have existed*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*it doesn't require a phone number I can confirm this because I have like 4 google accounts on my phone for some reason
*Well, I just tried to make one and it required me to scan a QR code 'with my phone'. So that's strange.*
*I think maybe they changed the requirements?*
*Dang it!*
*oof*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*it doesn't require a phone number I can confirm this because I have like 4 google accounts on my phone for some reason
*Well, I just tried to make one and it required me to scan a QR code 'with my phone'. So that's strange.*
*I think maybe they changed the requirements?*
*Dang it!*
*oof*
*MOOOOOO*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*By the way, everyone, just posted on Balthoran's archive for this. Just going to roll for territory size and creation points here, 'cause that makes sense...*
5 * 30 feet.
5 CP (Creation Points, not Copper Pieces).
You could have done a cool thing with the roll
You could have done
This
Unable to parse dice roll. = Unable to parse dice roll.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
"I've made a few as well, performed a miracle, and created two Katta. Horned rabbits."
*Wait what mortals, so I can keep track?*
*air genasi*
"interesting" they sip their wine
"I hope the small creatures survive." Bríz says fondly. "Do you have any wine to spare?"
"Of Course!" their snake headed tail bites the edge of an empty wineglass, dark red liquid emerging from its fangs, filling the glass to the brim. a small cloud carries the glass over
"Interesting..." Bríz takes a sip, sighing.
the wine tastes..... electric. it coulds your mind almost instantly. "Do you like it?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
"I've made a few as well, performed a miracle, and created two Katta. Horned rabbits."
*Wait what mortals, so I can keep track?*
*air genasi*
"interesting" they sip their wine
"I hope the small creatures survive." Bríz says fondly. "Do you have any wine to spare?"
"Of Course!" their snake headed tail bites the edge of an empty wineglass, dark red liquid emerging from its fangs, filling the glass to the brim. a small cloud carries the glass over
"Interesting..." Bríz takes a sip, sighing.
the wine tastes..... electric. it coulds your mind almost instantly. "Do you like it?"
"Is this drugged?" Bríz asks immediately.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY begins writing a new equation, similar to the last one, this one creating a different insect. six legs, crushing mandibles, long antenna, one light blue eye, and a long, flexible abdomen. their queens are larger, with no flexible abdomen.
-2 pts for DEITYAnts
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*naner wanna see something that is abuseable with weaver?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*naner wanna see something that is abuseable with weaver?*
*Sher*
Corvus creates wood infront of his dwarves as a common item and because weaver decreases the cost by 2 it is zero and I get 1d4 followers
3
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
"I've made a few as well, performed a miracle, and created two Katta. Horned rabbits."
*Wait what mortals, so I can keep track?*
*air genasi*
"interesting" they sip their wine
"I hope the small creatures survive." Bríz says fondly. "Do you have any wine to spare?"
"Of Course!" their snake headed tail bites the edge of an empty wineglass, dark red liquid emerging from its fangs, filling the glass to the brim. a small cloud carries the glass over
"Interesting..." Bríz takes a sip, sighing.
the wine tastes..... electric. it coulds your mind almost instantly. "Do you like it?"
"Is this drugged?" Bríz asks immediately.
"Its very minor. nothing more than a faint buzz"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*naner wanna see something that is abuseable with weaver?*
*Sher*
Corvus creates wood infront of his dwarves as a common item and because weaver decreases the cost by 2 it is zero and I get 1d4 followers
4
*Oh... uhhhhhh... yay?*
*You don't get it do you?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yeah I was saying yay cause idk how to stop it. Let me check if it says anything about minimums, and if not, to a minimum of one.*
*I don't plan on abusing it too much....*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Oh, and I plan on keeping those 4 followers as my bonus for noticing that abuseable exploit*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Then again, I have an Android, and it's been a year or two since they have existed*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*oof*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*MOOOOOO*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You could have done a cool thing with the roll
You could have done
This
Unable to parse dice roll. = Unable to parse dice roll.
4 = 120
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
the wine tastes..... electric. it coulds your mind almost instantly. "Do you like it?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Is this drugged?" Bríz asks immediately.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*oof*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY begins writing a new equation, similar to the last one, this one creating a different insect. six legs, crushing mandibles, long antenna, one light blue eye, and a long, flexible abdomen. their queens are larger, with no flexible abdomen.
-2 pts for DEITYAnts
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*naner wanna see something that is abuseable with weaver?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Sher*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Corvus creates wood infront of his dwarves as a common item and because weaver decreases the cost by 2 it is zero and I get 1d4 followers
3
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Its very minor. nothing more than a faint buzz"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Oh... uhhhhhh... yay?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*You don't get it do you?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I COULD spam this till I get to level 9*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yeah I was saying yay cause idk how to stop it. Let me check if it says anything about minimums, and if not, to a minimum of one.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I don't plan on abusing it too much....*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Oh, and I plan on keeping those 4 followers as my bonus for noticing that abuseable exploit*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I think I shall make a wolf and blood dude*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself