Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
"Lovely! Have you made anything yet?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Can I make the three cats that Gato made partially immortal her bodyguards?*
*Absolutely.*
*YAY, Thank you*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A long, thick shape with several heads flowing out wanders around the land, its ribs shifting across the flat planes, its body weaving in a cluster past the sands, its body slithering in the rocky bumps. Its tail picks up small things before crushing the life out of them, its heads biting at some, either swallowing, tearing, or leaving to die before they eat them. Their scales shift, their patterns muted. The tail seems to have a bulb at the end. The body is legless.
The legless beast watches around it, before it strikes. It thinks. It thinks. It thinks... thinks upon godhood. Ponders its own creation. It knows and hates. It infused it's soul with a venom that knows no bounds, and a crushing force for times of rage.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
"Lovely! Have you made anything yet?"
"No. I should change that." He rises from his position and looks upon the empty fields before him. "Perhaps a change in scenery." Parts of the ground sink as water rises, creating uneven rows of rivers that never meet the sea, but always each other. Along their bends and shores, flowers bloom, exotic in form and colors. From them rise more of my manifests, their butterfly wings catching the lights in a beautiful and timely display. 22 "What do you think, my friend?"
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
"Lovely! Have you made anything yet?"
"No. I should change that." He rises from his position and looks upon the empty fields before him. "Perhaps a change in scenery." Parts of the ground sink as water rises, creating uneven rows of rivers that never meet the sea, but always each other. Along their bends and shores, flowers bloom, exotic in form and colors. From them rise more of my manifests, their butterfly wings catching the lights in a beautiful and timely display. 21 "What do you think, my friend?"
"Beautiful"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A long, thick shape with several heads flowing out wanders around the land, its ribs shifting across the flat planes, its body weaving in a cluster past the sands, its body slithering in the rocky bumps. Its tail picks up small things before crushing the life out of them, its heads biting at some, either swallowing, tearing, or leaving to die before they eat them. Their scales shift, their patterns muted. The tail seems to have a bulb at the end. The body is legless.
The legless beast watches around it, before it strikes. It thinks. It thinks. It thinks... thinks upon godhood. Ponders its own creation. It knows and hates. It infused it's soul with a venom that knows no bounds, and a crushing force for times of rage.
The legless creature hears a howl as a creature races through the sand. A massive red eyed wolf, hunting.
"I wish to not fail. I wish to usher the dead to the afterlife, with little amounts of fights. I assume you wish something akin."
I wish to watch, nothing else
"You don't wish to spread magic? To put limits of course, but to let all have it?"
If ever being had magic, then the world would have ended
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A long, thick shape with several heads flowing out wanders around the land, its ribs shifting across the flat planes, its body weaving in a cluster past the sands, its body slithering in the rocky bumps. Its tail picks up small things before crushing the life out of them, its heads biting at some, either swallowing, tearing, or leaving to die before they eat them. Their scales shift, their patterns muted. The tail seems to have a bulb at the end. The body is legless.
The legless beast watches around it, before it strikes. It thinks. It thinks. It thinks... thinks upon godhood. Ponders its own creation. It knows and hates. It infused it's soul with a venom that knows no bounds, and a crushing force for times of rage.
The legless creature hears a howl as a creature races through the sand. A massive red eyed wolf, hunting.
The heads all hiss at the wolf, as it rushes forth, catching up to the beast. It rears up on it's lower body, much, much taller than the wolf. The heads alter back and forth, all protecting and ready to fight.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
"Lovely! Have you made anything yet?"
"No. I should change that." He rises from his position and looks upon the empty fields before him. "Perhaps a change in scenery." Parts of the ground sink as water rises, creating uneven rows of rivers that never meet the sea, but always each other. Along their bends and shores, flowers bloom, exotic in form and colors. From them rise more of my manifests, their butterfly wings catching the lights in a beautiful and timely display. 21 "What do you think, my friend?"
"Beautiful"
"Thank you." The insect upon his head takes flight once more, joining their new brethren. "I do hope to make a home here. What I see here and there, I wish to... experience, as much as a deity can."
A long, thick shape with several heads flowing out wanders around the land, its ribs shifting across the flat planes, its body weaving in a cluster past the sands, its body slithering in the rocky bumps. Its tail picks up small things before crushing the life out of them, its heads biting at some, either swallowing, tearing, or leaving to die before they eat them. Their scales shift, their patterns muted. The tail seems to have a bulb at the end. The body is legless.
The legless beast watches around it, before it strikes. It thinks. It thinks. It thinks... thinks upon godhood. Ponders its own creation. It knows and hates. It infused it's soul with a venom that knows no bounds, and a crushing force for times of rage.
The legless creature hears a howl as a creature races through the sand. A massive red eyed wolf, hunting.
The heads all hiss at the wolf, as it rushes forth, catching up to the beast. It rears up on it's lower body, much, much taller than the wolf. The heads alter back and forth, all protecting and ready to fight.
The wolf snarls. “Let a wolf hunt, will you? I just want some food.”
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
"Lovely! Have you made anything yet?"
"No. I should change that." He rises from his position and looks upon the empty fields before him. "Perhaps a change in scenery." Parts of the ground sink as water rises, creating uneven rows of rivers that never meet the sea, but always each other. Along their bends and shores, flowers bloom, exotic in form and colors. From them rise more of my manifests, their butterfly wings catching the lights in a beautiful and timely display. 21 "What do you think, my friend?"
"Beautiful"
"Thank you." The insect upon his head takes flight once more, joining their new brethren. "I do hope to make a home here. What I see here and there, I wish to... experience, as much as a deity can."
"Lovely! So that is your quest, oh, how I envy you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The three cats that Gato made partially immortal are walking the world, searching for their leader
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I wish to not fail. I wish to usher the dead to the afterlife, with little amounts of fights. I assume you wish something akin."
I wish to watch, nothing else
"You don't wish to spread magic? To put limits of course, but to let all have it?"
If ever being had magic, then the world would have ended
"Why? I never suggested a pure uncontrolled magic. I suggested that all have a limited amount."
Yet, that is ruling with fear, I do not want that, I want nothing, such I will do nothing
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The three cats that Gato made partially immortal are walking the world, searching for their leader
The three cats see something flying above their heads, a large chestnut brown horse with wings and a rider holding a shotgun.
*Are days in the world days IRL?*
One of the three cats(Eve) calls up, "Hello, why don't you come down here?"
*Yes, these are my characters from dead threads*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
"Lovely! Have you made anything yet?"
"No. I should change that." He rises from his position and looks upon the empty fields before him. "Perhaps a change in scenery." Parts of the ground sink as water rises, creating uneven rows of rivers that never meet the sea, but always each other. Along their bends and shores, flowers bloom, exotic in form and colors. From them rise more of my manifests, their butterfly wings catching the lights in a beautiful and timely display. 21 "What do you think, my friend?"
"Beautiful"
"Thank you." The insect upon his head takes flight once more, joining their new brethren. "I do hope to make a home here. What I see here and there, I wish to... experience, as much as a deity can."
"Lovely! So that is your quest, oh, how I envy you"
"In truth, I have no quest. I know what may happen tomorrow. I know what may happen in years to come. I simply wish to exist, like the ticking of a clock, the light of the stars. To know what outcome will truly occur." He looks up at the sky, his hair parting around his 'eyes', revealing none to truly be there. "What of you, feline deity Gato? What is your quest? Your mark upon this world?"
"Lovely! Have you made anything yet?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Absolutely.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*YAY, Thank you*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato's followers for making Cats 28. *
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A long, thick shape with several heads flowing out wanders around the land, its ribs shifting across the flat planes, its body weaving in a cluster past the sands, its body slithering in the rocky bumps. Its tail picks up small things before crushing the life out of them, its heads biting at some, either swallowing, tearing, or leaving to die before they eat them. Their scales shift, their patterns muted. The tail seems to have a bulb at the end. The body is legless.
The legless beast watches around it, before it strikes. It thinks. It thinks. It thinks... thinks upon godhood. Ponders its own creation. It knows and hates. It infused it's soul with a venom that knows no bounds, and a crushing force for times of rage.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"No. I should change that." He rises from his position and looks upon the empty fields before him. "Perhaps a change in scenery." Parts of the ground sink as water rises, creating uneven rows of rivers that never meet the sea, but always each other. Along their bends and shores, flowers bloom, exotic in form and colors. From them rise more of my manifests, their butterfly wings catching the lights in a beautiful and timely display. 22 "What do you think, my friend?"
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"Beautiful"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You don't wish to spread magic? To put limits of course, but to let all have it?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The legless creature hears a howl as a creature races through the sand. A massive red eyed wolf, hunting.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
If ever being had magic, then the world would have ended
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The heads all hiss at the wolf, as it rushes forth, catching up to the beast. It rears up on it's lower body, much, much taller than the wolf. The heads alter back and forth, all protecting and ready to fight.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Thank you." The insect upon his head takes flight once more, joining their new brethren. "I do hope to make a home here. What I see here and there, I wish to... experience, as much as a deity can."
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
The wolf snarls. “Let a wolf hunt, will you? I just want some food.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Lovely! So that is your quest, oh, how I envy you"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Why? I never suggested a pure uncontrolled magic. I suggested that all have a limited amount."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The three cats that Gato made partially immortal are walking the world, searching for their leader
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yet, that is ruling with fear, I do not want that, I want nothing, such I will do nothing
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The three cats see something flying above their heads, a large chestnut brown horse with wings and a rider holding a shotgun.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Are days in the world days IRL?*
One of the three cats(Eve) calls up, "Hello, why don't you come down here?"
*Yes, these are my characters from dead threads*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"In truth, I have no quest. I know what may happen tomorrow. I know what may happen in years to come. I simply wish to exist, like the ticking of a clock, the light of the stars. To know what outcome will truly occur." He looks up at the sky, his hair parting around his 'eyes', revealing none to truly be there. "What of you, feline deity Gato? What is your quest? Your mark upon this world?"
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!