“Ah well I will be going out to do some exploring outside the tavern. I will be back soon.”
York: "Is the rain gone?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's a sunny day today. Boiling hot, fortunately only in metaphor.
Massive fans and bright decorations line the overhangs of the nearby roofs. Paper confetti floats in the water.
There are rows and rows of makeshift stalls, each elaborately painted and set up with so many wings that they can barely stand on their own.
More people than usual walk the streets, tasting wings and making judgments.
Viande has an incredible amount of foot traffic at AGG, to the point that the thousands of wings he had prepared for cooking weren't enough and he has to keep getting more.
A massive strugel woman (not as big as Viande) with stitches on the side of her head is walking across the sidewalk, tasting one wing from each stand. She's clothed in a modest yet expensive-looking dress and wears a string of pearls around her neck, but she has dirty bandages in place of shoes.
A massive strugel woman (not as big as Viande) with stitches on the side of her head is walking across the sidewalk, tasting one wing from each stand. She's clothed in a modest yet expensive-looking dress and wears a string of pearls around her neck, but she has dirty bandages in place of shoes.
Victor: "Hey, why does she have no shoes on?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
A massive strugel woman (not as big as Viande) with stitches on the side of her head is walking across the sidewalk, tasting one wing from each stand. She's clothed in a modest yet expensive-looking dress and wears a string of pearls around her neck, but she has dirty bandages in place of shoes.
Victor: "Hey, why does she have no shoes on?"
She turns her head to look at him, less than impressed. "Because I don't have any that match my outfit."
A massive strugel woman (not as big as Viande) with stitches on the side of her head is walking across the sidewalk, tasting one wing from each stand. She's clothed in a modest yet expensive-looking dress and wears a string of pearls around her neck, but she has dirty bandages in place of shoes.
Victor: "Hey, why does she have no shoes on?"
She turns her head to look at him, less than impressed. "Because I don't have any that match my outfit."
what the (GP) I'm still in the tavern how did she hear me over a glass window
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
A massive strugel woman (not as big as Viande) with stitches on the side of her head is walking across the sidewalk, tasting one wing from each stand. She's clothed in a modest yet expensive-looking dress and wears a string of pearls around her neck, but she has dirty bandages in place of shoes.
Victor: "Hey, why does she have no shoes on?"
She turns her head to look at him, less than impressed. "Because I don't have any that match my outfit."
what the (GP) I'm still in the tavern how did she hear me over a glass window
*You didn't specify where you were, so I assumed you were interacting*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
York: "Is the rain gone?"
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
*IT IS THE DAY FOR THE WING KING FESTIVAL*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
A small figure is standing on a roof
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's a sunny day today. Boiling hot, fortunately only in metaphor.
Massive fans and bright decorations line the overhangs of the nearby roofs. Paper confetti floats in the water.
There are rows and rows of makeshift stalls, each elaborately painted and set up with so many wings that they can barely stand on their own.
More people than usual walk the streets, tasting wings and making judgments.
Viande has an incredible amount of foot traffic at AGG, to the point that the thousands of wings he had prepared for cooking weren't enough and he has to keep getting more.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Deacon has returned from dungeon delving “ah the wing festival, I have been looking forward to this.”
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
A massive strugel woman (not as big as Viande) with stitches on the side of her head is walking across the sidewalk, tasting one wing from each stand. She's clothed in a modest yet expensive-looking dress and wears a string of pearls around her neck, but she has dirty bandages in place of shoes.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Victor: "Hey, why does she have no shoes on?"
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
She turns her head to look at him, less than impressed. "Because I don't have any that match my outfit."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
what the (GP) I'm still in the tavern how did she hear me over a glass window
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
*You didn't specify where you were, so I assumed you were interacting*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
my guy (the blue demon dude nobody knows/asked the name of) is already scrounging through garbage cans for scraps and thrown away wings
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
York goes outside "Why is someone on the roof"
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
*deacon* “who is that on the roof?”
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
*...*
*The festival will continue tomorrow*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Hey Baalze, interested in joining the battle royale?*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Nah, I'd lose*
*Instantly, actually*
*I'm terrible at optimization and I always get stressed when I have to pick a lot of magic items*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Ah well. Your loss!*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Yes*
*Exactly*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
A small man stands near a blacksmith
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.