*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
"If you wish, I//we could connect to your complex, or continue speaking with designation: mara"
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
"If you wish, I//we could connect to your complex, or continue speaking with designation: mara"
"I find conversation tiresome in general. Keep speaking with mara" the construct cut off the radio wave on its end (I just read back to see what DEITY's domain is and I realized it wasn't listed. What is it exactly?)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
"If you wish, I//we could connect to your complex, or continue speaking with designation: mara"
"I find conversation tiresome in general. Keep speaking with mara" the construct cut off the radio wave on its end (I just read back to see what DEITY's domain is and I realized it wasn't listed. What is it exactly?)
*Knowledge and technology. I listed it in their intro, but I guess nanner forgor*
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
"If you wish, I//we could connect to your complex, or continue speaking with designation: mara"
"I find conversation tiresome in general. Keep speaking with mara" the construct cut off the radio wave on its end (I just read back to see what DEITY's domain is and I realized it wasn't listed. What is it exactly?)
*Knowledge and technology. I listed it in their intro, but I guess nanner forgor*
"What is the purpose of the construct mara?"
*Huh. So both gods of tech, though yours has knowledge and mine has specifically advancement*
"The construct was built by something long ago before any of this existed as far as we know, it gained deityism in a way it has still not told us. One of my ancestors found it, and as a result it has become our home as well as our protector. One of us when the previous dies, binding ourselves to it by surgically inserting a piece of its core into ourselves. I am that current bonded."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
"If you wish, I//we could connect to your complex, or continue speaking with designation: mara"
"I find conversation tiresome in general. Keep speaking with mara" the construct cut off the radio wave on its end (I just read back to see what DEITY's domain is and I realized it wasn't listed. What is it exactly?)
*Knowledge and technology. I listed it in their intro, but I guess nanner forgor*
"What is the purpose of the construct mara?"
*Huh. So both gods of tech, though yours has knowledge and mine has specifically advancement*
"The construct was built by something long ago before any of this existed as far as we know, it gained deityism in a way it has still not told us. One of my ancestors found it, and as a result it has become our home as well as our protector. One of us when the previous dies, binding ourselves to it by surgically inserting a piece of its core into ourselves. I am that current bonded."
"Protection. Interesting. Does it protect others as well?"
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
"If you wish, I//we could connect to your complex, or continue speaking with designation: mara"
"I find conversation tiresome in general. Keep speaking with mara" the construct cut off the radio wave on its end (I just read back to see what DEITY's domain is and I realized it wasn't listed. What is it exactly?)
*Knowledge and technology. I listed it in their intro, but I guess nanner forgor*
"What is the purpose of the construct mara?"
*Huh. So both gods of tech, though yours has knowledge and mine has specifically advancement*
"The construct was built by something long ago before any of this existed as far as we know, it gained deityism in a way it has still not told us. One of my ancestors found it, and as a result it has become our home as well as our protector. One of us when the previous dies, binding ourselves to it by surgically inserting a piece of its core into ourselves. I am that current bonded."
"Protection. Interesting. Does it protect others as well?"
*I mean, machine gods, watcha gonna do?*
"It may be persuaded to. But the primary reason it does with us is we keep it running. It may be a God but it's still a machine"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"interesting. Does it not have creations of its own?"
*Sorry I was gone so long*
"Not living."
"Why not? Creating organic creatures is like creating machines. The pieces are simply more complex"
"You have communicated with it. It only allows us to live here because we fix it. Creating organic life just doesn't appeal to it. Machines however..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Haiiii, might not be able to rp now but if you want to we can start one*
*Oh okay! Sure! Would you like to intro or should I?*
Ari'shal: 22
Sonder: 14
*Could you intro pretty pls, also who do you wanna rp with?*
*sure! Also idc, pick whoever you want!*
Ari'shal is standing in a forest, petting the presumable top of a giant floating eyeball attached to a tentacle. The tentacle's end isn't seen, as it just vanished into the shadows of the forest.
*Gonna intro a new character, probably my last one for a long time!* A young man approaches Ari’shal, wearing a beautiful silken outfit, with long, fluffy, white-purple hair that falls over his eyes and past his face. His mouth is turned in a weird smile, that makes it seem as if he’s not really there. On his head lies a crown of lavenders, violets, and a single white lily.
His voice echoes in Ari’Shal’s head, soft and slow. “Who… Are… You…?”
Ari'shal waves away the eyeball before replying, "Hmmm... My name is Ari'shal. Who are you?"
“My name… Can’t remember. Want to sleep…?”
Now that the man is fully in view, you can see that around his waist, a feature you previously thought was part of his outfit, there are 2 lilac coloured flowers, shaped like eyes, that seem to be blinking. There is a 3rd, black flower in-between the two, which seems to be closed and unblinking.
"If you wish, I//we could connect to your complex, or continue speaking with designation: mara"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"I find conversation tiresome in general. Keep speaking with mara" the construct cut off the radio wave on its end (I just read back to see what DEITY's domain is and I realized it wasn't listed. What is it exactly?)
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Knowledge and technology. I listed it in their intro, but I guess nanner forgor*
"What is the purpose of the construct mara?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*Huh. So both gods of tech, though yours has knowledge and mine has specifically advancement*
"The construct was built by something long ago before any of this existed as far as we know, it gained deityism in a way it has still not told us. One of my ancestors found it, and as a result it has become our home as well as our protector. One of us when the previous dies, binding ourselves to it by surgically inserting a piece of its core into ourselves. I am that current bonded."
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"Protection. Interesting. Does it protect others as well?"
*I mean, machine gods, watcha gonna do?*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"It may be persuaded to. But the primary reason it does with us is we keep it running. It may be a God but it's still a machine"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*snip snip*
"interesting. Does it not have creations of its own?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*Sorry I was gone so long*
"Not living."
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*anyone else wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"Why not? Creating organic creatures is like creating machines. The pieces are simply more complex"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*nya :3*
signature loading...
"You have communicated with it. It only allows us to live here because we fix it. Creating organic life just doesn't appeal to it. Machines however..."
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
“My name… Can’t remember. Want to sleep…?”
Now that the man is fully in view, you can see that around his waist, a feature you previously thought was part of his outfit, there are 2 lilac coloured flowers, shaped like eyes, that seem to be blinking. There is a 3rd, black flower in-between the two, which seems to be closed and unblinking.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling