“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
ni!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
NI!!!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
ni?
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
ni...
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
ni.
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
NI!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
NI!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
ni!
I really like D&D, especially Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms. My pronouns are she/they.
I like reading and writing, but I’m not much of an artist.
ni!
ni! (that's a link, click it).
I like spell points.
Please ignore my old homebrew, and for the love of every god out there don't use it.
I (used to, it's kinda dead now) participate in the Level 20 Gladiator Arena with a nameless hero (actually I think I deleted him, whoops).
ni!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
ni!
ni! (that's a link, click it).
I like spell points.
Please ignore my old homebrew, and for the love of every god out there don't use it.
I (used to, it's kinda dead now) participate in the Level 20 Gladiator Arena with a nameless hero (actually I think I deleted him, whoops).
ni!
I really like D&D, especially Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms. My pronouns are she/they.
I like reading and writing, but I’m not much of an artist.
ni!
ni! (that's a link, click it).
I like spell points.
Please ignore my old homebrew, and for the love of every god out there don't use it.
I (used to, it's kinda dead now) participate in the Level 20 Gladiator Arena with a nameless hero (actually I think I deleted him, whoops).
ni!
I really like D&D, especially Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms. My pronouns are she/they.
I like reading and writing, but I’m not much of an artist.
ni!
ni! (that's a link, click it).
I like spell points.
Please ignore my old homebrew, and for the love of every god out there don't use it.
I (used to, it's kinda dead now) participate in the Level 20 Gladiator Arena with a nameless hero (actually I think I deleted him, whoops).
ni!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
ni!
Terra Lubridia archive:
The Bloody Barnacle | The Gut | The Athene Crusader | The Jewel of Atlantis
ni!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
ni!
ni! (that's a link, click it).
I like spell points.
Please ignore my old homebrew, and for the love of every god out there don't use it.
I (used to, it's kinda dead now) participate in the Level 20 Gladiator Arena with a nameless hero (actually I think I deleted him, whoops).
ni!
Status: Treading the Threads Forever
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me"