For my first turn, I cast spiritual weapon as my bonus action, then I attack three times (Two with my regular action, one with nick)
Attack: 28 Damage: 20
Attack: 16 Damage: 22
Attack: 28 Damage: 26
On, and the spiritual weapon is cast at seventh level, and I forgot to make my attak with it this turn
Attack 27: Damage38
First, third, and fourth attacks hit
Health: 316/400
Gonna use improved duplicity as a twentieth level cleric of trickery to create four duplicates, the four of us stance up to defend against you because that was my action :/ and I don't really wanna use my bonus for anything
I say "Two can play this game" and use my invoke duplicity and put it five feet within you, and gain advantage on attacks, and make five attacks (Two from basic attack action, one from nick, one from Dual Weilder feat, and one from spiritual weapon)
Attack: 34 Damage: 37
Attack: 25 Damage: 25
Attack: 33 Damage: 20
Attack: 25 Damage: 18
And, my spiritual weapon attack: Attack: 29 Damage: 67
TWO CRITS?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
For my first turn, I cast spiritual weapon as my bonus action, then I attack three times (Two with my regular action, one with nick)
Attack: 28 Damage: 20
Attack: 16 Damage: 22
Attack: 28 Damage: 26
On, and the spiritual weapon is cast at seventh level, and I forgot to make my attak with it this turn
Attack 27: Damage38
First, third, and fourth attacks hit
Health: 316/400
Gonna use improved duplicity as a twentieth level cleric of trickery to create four duplicates, the four of us stance up to defend against you because that was my action :/ and I don't really wanna use my bonus for anything
I say "Two can play this game" and use my invoke duplicity and put it five feet within you, and gain advantage on attacks, and make five attacks (Two from basic attack action, one from nick, one from Dual Weilder feat, and one from spiritual weapon)
Attack: 34 Damage: 37
Attack: 25 Damage: 25
Attack: 33 Damage: 20
Attack: 25 Damage: 18
And, my spiritual weapon attack: Attack: 29 Damage: 67
TWO CRITS?
Health: 169/400
(1, I'm p sure I'm dead lol XD. 2, I gotta go to work soon anyway so eh, GG)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"When at first you don't succeed. Try and try again" Story of my life.
Nicknamed 'doppleganger' by AnnoyedCecealia. given title: that guy! by drummer. lol XD
wishing to live. whispering wind. falling through sky. knowing i died. falling. dying... slowly......
For my first turn, I cast spiritual weapon as my bonus action, then I attack three times (Two with my regular action, one with nick)
Attack: 28 Damage: 20
Attack: 16 Damage: 22
Attack: 28 Damage: 26
On, and the spiritual weapon is cast at seventh level, and I forgot to make my attak with it this turn
Attack 27: Damage38
First, third, and fourth attacks hit
Health: 316/400
Gonna use improved duplicity as a twentieth level cleric of trickery to create four duplicates, the four of us stance up to defend against you because that was my action :/ and I don't really wanna use my bonus for anything
I say "Two can play this game" and use my invoke duplicity and put it five feet within you, and gain advantage on attacks, and make five attacks (Two from basic attack action, one from nick, one from Dual Weilder feat, and one from spiritual weapon)
Attack: 34 Damage: 37
Attack: 25 Damage: 25
Attack: 33 Damage: 20
Attack: 25 Damage: 18
And, my spiritual weapon attack: Attack: 29 Damage: 67
TWO CRITS?
Health: 169/400
(1, I'm p sure I'm dead lol XD. 2, I gotta go to work soon anyway so eh, GG)
GGs!
You could try again when you get back on
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
For my first turn, I cast spiritual weapon as my bonus action, then I attack three times (Two with my regular action, one with nick)
Attack: 28 Damage: 20
Attack: 16 Damage: 22
Attack: 28 Damage: 26
On, and the spiritual weapon is cast at seventh level, and I forgot to make my attak with it this turn
Attack 27: Damage38
First, third, and fourth attacks hit
Health: 316/400
Gonna use improved duplicity as a twentieth level cleric of trickery to create four duplicates, the four of us stance up to defend against you because that was my action :/ and I don't really wanna use my bonus for anything
I say "Two can play this game" and use my invoke duplicity and put it five feet within you, and gain advantage on attacks, and make five attacks (Two from basic attack action, one from nick, one from Dual Weilder feat, and one from spiritual weapon)
Attack: 34 Damage: 37
Attack: 25 Damage: 25
Attack: 33 Damage: 20
Attack: 25 Damage: 18
And, my spiritual weapon attack: Attack: 29 Damage: 67
TWO CRITS?
Health: 169/400
(1, I'm p sure I'm dead lol XD. 2, I gotta go to work soon anyway so eh, GG)
GGs!
You could try again when you get back on
I've got some ideas for a self working survival system, I think I'm gonna throw that at people instead, thank tho!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"When at first you don't succeed. Try and try again" Story of my life.
Nicknamed 'doppleganger' by AnnoyedCecealia. given title: that guy! by drummer. lol XD
wishing to live. whispering wind. falling through sky. knowing i died. falling. dying... slowly......
For my first turn, I cast spiritual weapon as my bonus action, then I attack three times (Two with my regular action, one with nick)
Attack: 28 Damage: 20
Attack: 16 Damage: 22
Attack: 28 Damage: 26
On, and the spiritual weapon is cast at seventh level, and I forgot to make my attak with it this turn
Attack 27: Damage38
First, third, and fourth attacks hit
Health: 316/400
Gonna use improved duplicity as a twentieth level cleric of trickery to create four duplicates, the four of us stance up to defend against you because that was my action :/ and I don't really wanna use my bonus for anything
I say "Two can play this game" and use my invoke duplicity and put it five feet within you, and gain advantage on attacks, and make five attacks (Two from basic attack action, one from nick, one from Dual Weilder feat, and one from spiritual weapon)
Attack: 34 Damage: 37
Attack: 25 Damage: 25
Attack: 33 Damage: 20
Attack: 25 Damage: 18
And, my spiritual weapon attack: Attack: 29 Damage: 67
TWO CRITS?
Health: 169/400
(1, I'm p sure I'm dead lol XD. 2, I gotta go to work soon anyway so eh, GG)
GGs!
You could try again when you get back on
I've got some ideas for a self working survival system, I think I'm gonna throw that at people instead, thank tho!
Okay!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
That was for Wes, but I'm fine with using the same roll for you as well
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
That was for Wes, but I'm fine with using the same roll for you as well
I'll just use that one for you, I guess
For my action, I attack you twice
Attack: 20 Damage: 22
Attack: 26 Damage: 22
And, for my bonus action, I cast spiritual weapon at seventh level, and use that to attack you again
Attack: 26 Damage: 30
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
That was for Wes, but I'm fine with using the same roll for you as well
I'll just use that one for you, I guess
For my action, I attack you twice
Attack: 20 Damage: 22
Attack: 26 Damage: 22
And, for my bonus action, I cast spiritual weapon at seventh level, and use that to attack you again
Attack: 26 Damage: 30
(Add another one damage for the spiritual weapon, I incorrectly added the damage modifier)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
alright 2014 what is the rule on items I personally would like to use Cyno's items rules and chris's ability scores
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Your stat array will be one of the following: 18 16 14 12 11 7/ 16 16 16 13 10 8/ 17 17 12 12 9 9/ 17 16 15 13 11 8 Use 5e, not 6e. If you choose a lineage, you cannot gain the benefits of another race. NO EPIC BOONS 👹 All participants must agree to it if any of them have mounts or familiars that are not specified in a class, item, spell, or subclass feature. Homebrew must also be agreed on from both parties or the one with the homebrew must instead use something within 5e. All Cyno and Chris homebrew is automatically approved. You have 10 points to spend on magic items. Unused points are converted into 50 GP each. common (1 point) uncommon (2 points) rare (3 points) very rare (4 points) legendary (5 points) No partnered content or UA. Mercer stuff is fine, as well as other content books. Pick custom background when choosing your background. Multiclassing and optional features are allowed. Poisons count as uncommon magic items, with the exception of purple worm poison which is rare. No divine intervention or anything of the sort that summons some kind of all powerful deity Banned items and spells: Artifacts, Tomes/manuals, Spell Scrolls, Wish for any use except for the ones not up to the DM’s discretion, Ring of three wishes, Clones or Simulacrums created before the fight, Modern Firearms. More may be added.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
K. I have 2 legendary, 2 very rare, 2 rare, 2 uncommon items. I did use a tome of Leadership and Influence. However you want to do it works for me. I’m pretty flexible.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
TWO CRITS?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Health: 169/400
(1, I'm p sure I'm dead lol XD. 2, I gotta go to work soon anyway so eh, GG)
"When at first you don't succeed. Try and try again" Story of my life.
Nicknamed 'doppleganger' by AnnoyedCecealia. given title: that guy! by drummer. lol XD
wishing to live.
whispering wind.
falling through sky.
knowing i died.
falling.
dying...
slowly......
GGs!
You could try again when you get back on
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I've got some ideas for a self working survival system, I think I'm gonna throw that at people instead, thank tho!
"When at first you don't succeed. Try and try again" Story of my life.
Nicknamed 'doppleganger' by AnnoyedCecealia. given title: that guy! by drummer. lol XD
wishing to live.
whispering wind.
falling through sky.
knowing i died.
falling.
dying...
slowly......
Okay!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Initiative: 23
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
22 Initiative
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...That was for Wes, but I'm fine with using the same roll for you as well
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'll just use that one for you, I guess
For my action, I attack you twice
Attack: 20 Damage: 22
Attack: 26 Damage: 22
And, for my bonus action, I cast spiritual weapon at seventh level, and use that to attack you again
Attack: 26 Damage: 30
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(Add another one damage for the spiritual weapon, I incorrectly added the damage modifier)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Init (for Tana): 13
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
*I had to go. Let’s restart the fight later, I wasn’t ready yet. We didn’t share character sheets.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Anyone willing to fight me?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Depends on the version
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
2024 or 2014, doesn’t matter
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...alright 2014 what is the rule on items I personally would like to use Cyno's items rules and chris's ability scores
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
What do those do?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Here’s my Character Sheet: https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/161243513
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Your stat array will be one of the following: 18 16 14 12 11 7/ 16 16 16 13 10 8/ 17 17 12 12 9 9/ 17 16 15 13 11 8
Use 5e, not 6e.
If you choose a lineage, you cannot gain the benefits of another race.
NO EPIC BOONS 👹
All participants must agree to it if any of them have mounts or familiars that are not specified in a class, item, spell, or subclass feature. Homebrew must also be agreed on from both parties or the one with the homebrew must instead use something within 5e. All Cyno and Chris homebrew is automatically approved.
You have 10 points to spend on magic items. Unused points are converted into 50 GP each.
common (1 point)
uncommon (2 points)
rare (3 points)
very rare (4 points)
legendary (5 points)
No partnered content or UA. Mercer stuff is fine, as well as other content books.
Pick custom background when choosing your background.
Multiclassing and optional features are allowed.
Poisons count as uncommon magic items, with the exception of purple worm poison which is rare.
No divine intervention or anything of the sort that summons some kind of all powerful deity
Banned items and spells: Artifacts, Tomes/manuals, Spell Scrolls, Wish for any use except for the ones not up to the DM’s discretion, Ring of three wishes, Clones or Simulacrums created before the fight, Modern Firearms. More may be added.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
K. I have 2 legendary, 2 very rare, 2 rare, 2 uncommon items. I did use a tome of Leadership and Influence. However you want to do it works for me. I’m pretty flexible.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...