This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
SICK, FIVE TURNS
Turn one: Conjure elemental, and drink my Potion of giant size
Turn two: Drink my potion of invulnerability
Turn Three: Cast aid at fifth level and activate innate sorcery
Turn four: Ready action a 7th level heightened fireball when my turn is next in initative order, then use lay on hands to heal myself 16 HP
Turn five: Cast fireball using my ready action, then I cast a heightened disintegrate, and my elemental attacks you, then I quicken cast a poison spray
Three dex save, two of them at disadvantage
Poison spray Attack: 32 Damage: 26
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Jeez man. I'm so dead with this, but prepare to face the Wiztank!
*The only problem I have with min-maxing is getting the super high scores and plusses to rolls. Everyone here seems to get like +16 on every roll and the max I can get my saves to is 21 or so with a good build. This one's just a fun idea that hopefully I can beat someone with*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Logically, how many long rests can I take before the fight? Asking because I have Godsteel Warplate which gives me an extra 50 temp HP after every long rest so I wanna know how much extra HP I can get*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Logically, how many long rests can I take before the fight? Asking because I have Godsteel Warplate which gives me an extra 50 temp HP after every long rest so I wanna know how much extra HP I can get*
You only can get fifty, temp HP doesn't stack
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Logically, how many long rests can I take before the fight? Asking because I have Godsteel Warplate which gives me an extra 50 temp HP after every long rest so I wanna know how much extra HP I can get*
You only can get fifty, temp HP doesn't stack
*Oh OK. Can't fight btw, sorry*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Logically, how many long rests can I take before the fight? Asking because I have Godsteel Warplate which gives me an extra 50 temp HP after every long rest so I wanna know how much extra HP I can get*
You only can get fifty, temp HP doesn't stack
*Oh OK. Can't fight btw, sorry*
*Why?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Logically, how many long rests can I take before the fight? Asking because I have Godsteel Warplate which gives me an extra 50 temp HP after every long rest so I wanna know how much extra HP I can get*
You only can get fifty, temp HP doesn't stack
*Oh OK. Can't fight btw, sorry*
*Why?*
*No time. I get kicked off my laptop at 10*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Logically, how many long rests can I take before the fight? Asking because I have Godsteel Warplate which gives me an extra 50 temp HP after every long rest so I wanna know how much extra HP I can get*
You only can get fifty, temp HP doesn't stack
*Oh OK. Can't fight btw, sorry*
*Why?*
*No time. I get kicked off my laptop at 10*
*Oh*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'll start with casting Fireball at 3rd level. Thats a DC 19 DEX save or take 27 damage. As a bonus action I'll activate my Large Form to gain 10ft extra speed and advantage on strength checks.
Thats all for now.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
I'll start with casting Fireball at 3rd level. Thats a DC 19 DEX save or take 30 damage. As a bonus action I'll activate my Large Form to gain 10ft extra speed and advantage on strength checks.
Thats all for now.
27
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'll start with casting Fireball at 3rd level. Thats a DC 19 DEX save or take 30 damage. As a bonus action I'll activate my Large Form to gain 10ft extra speed and advantage on strength checks.
Thats all for now.
19
Ah damn
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
I take 7 (Res)
For my turn, I cast Time Stop 5
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Turn one: Drink potion of giant size, and cast conjure elemental
Turn two: Drink potion of invulnerability, and ready action cast seventh-level fireball
Turn three: activate innate sorcery, and use my ready action to cast a heightened fireball, and then I cast a heightened disintegrate, and my elemental attacks you
Three dex saves, two of them at disadvantage
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Turn one: Drink potion of giant size, and cast conjure elemental
Turn two: Drink potion of invulnerability, and ready action cast seventh-level fireball
Turn three: activate innate sorcery, and use my ready action to cast a heightened fireball, and then I cast a heightened disintegrate, and my elemental attacks you
Three dex saves, two of them at disadvantage
(hopeful counterspell)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
SICK, FIVE TURNS
Turn one: Conjure elemental, and drink my Potion of giant size
Turn two: Drink my potion of invulnerability
Turn Three: Cast aid at fifth level and activate innate sorcery
Turn four: Ready action a 7th level heightened fireball when my turn is next in initative order, then use lay on hands to heal myself 16 HP
Turn five: Cast fireball using my ready action, then I cast a heightened disintegrate, and my elemental attacks you, then I quicken cast a poison spray
Three dex save, two of them at disadvantage
Poison spray Attack: 32 Damage: 26
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Jeez man. I'm so dead with this, but prepare to face the Wiztank!
*The only problem I have with min-maxing is getting the super high scores and plusses to rolls. Everyone here seems to get like +16 on every roll and the max I can get my saves to is 21 or so with a good build. This one's just a fun idea that hopefully I can beat someone with*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Logically, how many long rests can I take before the fight? Asking because I have Godsteel Warplate which gives me an extra 50 temp HP after every long rest so I wanna know how much extra HP I can get*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
You only can get fifty, temp HP doesn't stack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Oh OK. Can't fight btw, sorry*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Why?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No time. I get kicked off my laptop at 10*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*Oh*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I can fight for 20 methinks*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Initative: 8
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Initiative: 17
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Take tho turn
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Righty-ho then.
I'll start with casting Fireball at 3rd level. Thats a DC 19 DEX save or take 27 damage.
As a bonus action I'll activate my Large Form to gain 10ft extra speed and advantage on strength checks.
Thats all for now.
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
27
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ah damn
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
I take 7 (Res)
For my turn, I cast Time Stop 5
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Counterspell?
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Turn one: Drink potion of giant size, and cast conjure elemental
Turn two: Drink potion of invulnerability, and ready action cast seventh-level fireball
Turn three: activate innate sorcery, and use my ready action to cast a heightened fireball, and then I cast a heightened disintegrate, and my elemental attacks you
Three dex saves, two of them at disadvantage
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Do you counterspell?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(hopeful counterspell)
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.