Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
If the spell is on your spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast the spell. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
If the spell is on your spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast the spell. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.
And, one other think, quite literally all I did with the time stop was nothing that affected the actual damage, so I still would have won
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
If the spell is on your spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast the spell. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.
And, one other think, quite literally all I did with the time stop was nothing that affected the actual damage, so I still would have won
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
If the spell is on your spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast the spell. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.
And, one other think, quite literally all I did with the time stop was nothing that affected the actual damage, so I still would have won
Haste and Ready Action
Correct, but how much health would a wizard have?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
If the spell is on your spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast the spell. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.
And, one other think, quite literally all I did with the time stop was nothing that affected the actual damage, so I still would have won
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Spell scroll
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
If the spell is on your spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast the spell. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.
And, one other think, quite literally all I did with the time stop was nothing that affected the actual damage, so I still would have won
Haste and Ready Action
Correct, but how much health would a wizard have?
You make a good point
I'm ready to battle using my Witch
Hm, okay! do you want to die really fast, or die really slowly while I take no damage?
(Also, for future refrence, yes, I do not roll, because normally if I don't get the buffing time, I'm going to end up running, and running is no fun for anyone)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hm, okay! do you want to die really fast, or die really slowly while I take no damage?
(Also, for future refrence, yes, I do not roll, because normally if I don't get the buffing time, I'm going to end up running, and running is no fun for anyone)
Hm, okay! do you want to die really fast, or die really slowly while I take no damage?
(Also, for future refrence, yes, I do not roll, because normally if I don't get the buffing time, I'm going to end up running, and running is no fun for anyone)
Dealer's choice
INIT: 34
Well, you go first
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hm, okay! do you want to die really fast, or die really slowly while I take no damage?
(Also, for future refrence, yes, I do not roll, because normally if I don't get the buffing time, I'm going to end up running, and running is no fun for anyone)
Dealer's choice
INIT: 34
Well, you go first
Walking onto the field is a massive ferretfolk. After a moment of showboating, the bell rings, and he springs into action before his opponent can react.
He drags his claw across his lips. HEX: Garble. Using Hexmaster, I force you to fail the save against this cantrip, removing your ability to use Verbal components Then, Using Hastened Hex and Insidious Spell, I cast a 6th-level Elemental Curse, forcing you to make a CON save at disadvantage or gain vulnerability to Fire damage. If you gain resistance, you instead don't benefit from it, and if you gain immunity, you instead have resistance.
Hm, okay! do you want to die really fast, or die really slowly while I take no damage?
(Also, for future refrence, yes, I do not roll, because normally if I don't get the buffing time, I'm going to end up running, and running is no fun for anyone)
Dealer's choice
INIT: 34
Well, you go first
Walking onto the field is a massive ferretfolk. After a moment of showboating, the bell rings, and he springs into action before his opponent can react.
He drags his claw across his lips. HEX: Garble. Using Hexmaster, I force you to fail the save against this cantrip, removing your ability to use Verbal components Then, Using Hastened Hex and Insidious Spell, I cast a 6th-level Elemental Curse, forcing you to make a CON save at disadvantage or gain vulnerability to Fire damage. If you gain resistance, you instead don't benefit from it, and if you gain immunity, you instead have resistance.
32
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Walking onto the field is a massive ferretfolk. After a moment of showboating, the bell rings, and he springs into action before his opponent can react.
He drags his claw across his lips. HEX: Garble. Using Hexmaster, I force you to fail the save against this cantrip, removing your ability to use Verbal components Then, Using Hastened Hex and Insidious Spell, I cast a 6th-level Elemental Curse, forcing you to make a CON save at disadvantage or gain vulnerability to Fire damage. If you gain resistance, you instead don't benefit from it, and if you gain immunity, you instead have resistance.
Walking onto the field is a massive ferretfolk. After a moment of showboating, the bell rings, and he springs into action before his opponent can react.
He drags his claw across his lips. HEX: Garble. Using Hexmaster, I force you to fail the save against this cantrip, removing your ability to use Verbal components Then, Using Hastened Hex and Insidious Spell, I cast a 6th-level Elemental Curse, forcing you to make a CON save at disadvantage or gain vulnerability to Fire damage. If you gain resistance, you instead don't benefit from it, and if you gain immunity, you instead have resistance.
32
No disadvantage? Why?
Forgo to add it, 19 second roll
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Just to mention, you would need at minimum 17 levels in Sorcerer or Wizard (or I guess 10 levels in Bard if you take 7 levels in another full caster beforehand) to cast Time Stop.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Spell scroll
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You would still have to make a DC 19 ability check with your casting modifier and no proficiency to cast it
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
If the spell is on your spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast the spell. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
And, one other think, quite literally all I did with the time stop was nothing that affected the actual damage, so I still would have won
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Haste and Ready Action
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Correct, but how much health would a wizard have?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You make a good point
I'm ready to battle using my Witch
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Sup?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Bien y malo
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hm, okay! do you want to die really fast, or die really slowly while I take no damage?
(Also, for future refrence, yes, I do not roll, because normally if I don't get the buffing time, I'm going to end up running, and running is no fun for anyone)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Dealer's choice
INIT: 19
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Well, you go first
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Walking onto the field is a massive ferretfolk. After a moment of showboating, the bell rings, and he springs into action before his opponent can react.
He drags his claw across his lips.
HEX: Garble. Using Hexmaster, I force you to fail the save against this cantrip, removing your ability to use Verbal components
Then,
Using Hastened Hex and Insidious Spell, I cast a 6th-level Elemental Curse, forcing you to make a CON save at disadvantage or gain vulnerability to Fire damage. If you gain resistance, you instead don't benefit from it, and if you gain immunity, you instead have resistance.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
32
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
No disadvantage? Why?
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Forgo to add it, 19 second roll
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Excellent luck! Seems you've passed!
That's my turn.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels