This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
But only the God of Eternal Sadness
I can move garden gnomes with my mind.
You can only move them 1 inch
I can make a superpower with no flaw
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Quote from AlaricBloodhunter >> You can only move them 1 inch I can make a superpower with no flaw
But you can only do it for your friends, not yourself.
I can stop time for everyone but myself
Hi!!!! My pronouns are She/They!
Picture a halfling riding a flumph and be happy!!!!!
:)
While it doesn't exactly stop for you, it slows down immensly
I can summon liquorice.
Quote from Korfi2Go >> While it doesn't exactly stop for you, it slows down immensly I can summon liquorice.
You can only summon liquorice that tastes like it was made hundreds of years ago.
I can go into all and any of my favorite books and come back out of them as many times as I want to.
but you can only go to the parts where you are most likely to be killed, and if you are killed there you die in real life
I can never trip
guess you'll have to stay home for the rest of your life
I can levitate pickles
only into your mouth, and you cant turn it off. Oh and it has a 1 km radius of effect.
I can go to school instead of online learning with no chance of infection
because noone else is there.
I can see through birch wood.
but you live in a world of only oak trees
I can go through solid objects at will
but you can no longer move through air.
I can never get wet socks.
but the rest of you is constantly drenched, including clothes
Edit: I can lick walls and know what they are and where they were made ect.
they taste horrible, though
I can walk on root beer.
theres no clear route (ahaha pun) and if you stray from the path you die
I can reply to as many posts as I want
but you don't get anything else done anymore.
I can mind control fruit flies.
But you're hopeless when interacting with anything else.
I can melt people's eyeballs...
but it melts your whole body in the process.
I can use gRaMmErLy BeCaUsE wRiTiNgS nOt ThAt EaSy to auto write answers on a test
But all ur teacher look straight at u while ur doing it.
I can eat ppl whole by turning into a giant.
But that children, is cannibalism, and is highly frowned upon in many societies.
I can regenerate...
Farewell.
But only when you hit 500lbsI can move things with my mind...
But only the God of Eternal Sadness
I can move garden gnomes with my mind.
You can only move them 1 inch
I can make a superpower with no flaw
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
But you can only do it for your friends, not yourself.
I can stop time for everyone but myself
Hi!!!! My pronouns are She/They!
Picture a halfling riding a flumph and be happy!!!!!
:)
While it doesn't exactly stop for you, it slows down immensly
I can summon liquorice.
You can only summon liquorice that tastes like it was made hundreds of years ago.
I can go into all and any of my favorite books and come back out of them as many times as I want to.
Hi!!!! My pronouns are She/They!
Picture a halfling riding a flumph and be happy!!!!!
:)
but you can only go to the parts where you are most likely to be killed, and if you are killed there you die in real life
I can never trip
guess you'll have to stay home for the rest of your life
I can levitate pickles
only into your mouth, and you cant turn it off. Oh and it has a 1 km radius of effect.
I can go to school instead of online learning with no chance of infection
because noone else is there.
I can see through birch wood.
but you live in a world of only oak trees
I can go through solid objects at will
but you can no longer move through air.
I can never get wet socks.
but the rest of you is constantly drenched, including clothes
Edit: I can lick walls and know what they are and where they were made ect.
they taste horrible, though
I can walk on root beer.
theres no clear route (ahaha pun) and if you stray from the path you die
I can reply to as many posts as I want
but you don't get anything else done anymore.
I can mind control fruit flies.
But you're hopeless when interacting with anything else.
I can melt people's eyeballs...
but it melts your whole body in the process.
I can use gRaMmErLy BeCaUsE wRiTiNgS nOt ThAt EaSy to auto write answers on a test
But all ur teacher look straight at u while ur doing it.
I can eat ppl whole by turning into a giant.
But that children, is cannibalism, and is highly frowned upon in many societies.
I can regenerate...
Farewell.
But only when you hit 500lbs
I can move things with my mind...