This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
14
Quote from CadenzaTheAdventurer >> d6 Challenge (for a 30!!) Started May, 2026 on Page #1031, with post #20777 Roll 5d6 = 5 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 6 = 27
d6 Challenge (for a 30!!) Started May, 2026 on Page #1031, with post #20777
Roll 5d6 = 5 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 6 = 27
Nice roll!
5d6 = 12
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Roll 5d6 = 3 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 4 = 16
15
Roll 5d6 = 4 + 6 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 17
Sure wish I could get another fist full of 6s. I had 3-5s and 2-6s on the other page.
5d6 attempt: 6 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 6 = 22
Last to know and first to be blamed...
As a free action, can I regret my life choices?
14
Nice roll!
5d6 = 12
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
d6 Challenge (for a 30!!) Started May, 2026 on Page #1031, with post #20777
Roll 5d6 = 3 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 4 = 16
15
d6 Challenge (for a 30!!) Started May, 2026 on Page #1031, with post #20777
Roll 5d6 = 4 + 6 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 17
Sure wish I could get another fist full of 6s. I had 3-5s and 2-6s on the other page.
5d6 attempt: 6 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 6 = 22
Last to know and first to be blamed...
As a free action, can I regret my life choices?