Bored of tormenting mankind for millenia, I decide to take the form of a humble Doorman at The Bomb and work there. Of course, this is only for the sake of a reference and I am in fact not bored of tormenting humanity, but nonetheless I prepare rooms for both Fae and the bomb.
Bored of tormenting mankind for millenia, I decide to take the form of a humble Doorman at The Bomb and work there. Of course, this is only for the sake of a reference and I am in fact not bored of tormenting humanity, but nonetheless I prepare rooms for both Fae and the bomb.
Reference?
Don't worry about it. The ritual is about to begin!
I mean, uh, your rooms are ready for when you've finished your meal. Enjoy!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
Bored of tormenting mankind for millenia, I decide to take the form of a humble Doorman at The Bomb and work there. Of course, this is only for the sake of a reference and I am in fact not bored of tormenting humanity, but nonetheless I prepare rooms for both Fae and the bomb.
Reference?
Don't worry about it. The ritual is about to begin!
I mean, uh, your rooms are ready for when you've finished your meal. Enjoy!
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Reference?
signature loading...
Don't worry about it. The ritual is about to begin!
I mean, uh, your rooms are ready for when you've finished your meal. Enjoy!
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
So many deadlock references
I would love to participate in the ritual
signature loading...
As yes, my long-awaited return.
I request a room in the bomb.
I am planning to defuse the bomb at the dead of night but you can't hear that because internal monolouge.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
After completing the ritual I wish for the bomb to explode if anyone tries to disarm/defuse it
signature loading...
I place a permenant Antimagic Field on the bomb to prevent any magic from affecting it.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
What level is the Antimagic Field?
signature loading...
Level ∞
∞ = Infinity
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
Lol
Counterspell
signature loading...