Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
585
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
586
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
587
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
588
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
589
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
590
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
5 9 1
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
5 9 2
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
593
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
594
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
5
9
4
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
596
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
597
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
598
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
599
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
600
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
^^
6 0 1
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
ElvinParkRanger how did you do that? Oh and also
6
0
2
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
->603
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
604
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London