White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
605
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
606
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
607
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
6
0
8
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
609
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
.....
610
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
^!!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
612
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
^!#
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
§¡¢
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
¼¡¸
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
*no hold shift and do the number... like how 615 is*
^!%
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
616
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
⁶⅐
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
^!*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
⁶⅑
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London
^@)
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
¼˝¡
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
^@@
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
⁶⅔
White Male, Teenager, AuDHD, Furry (yes I'm a furry and idgaf), Old Music nerd 🤓 (No pop, hip hop or country for me thank you!), I'm also a drummer cause y not. The music I'm listening to at the moment: Foo Fighters/The Who/Acceptance. What I'm watching at the moment: Hazbin Hotel. What I'm games I'm playing at the moment: D&D/Testplaying my platformer. - Wonderful Radio London