I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
111!!!!!! :D
signature loading...
112
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I stole 113 people's skin
signature loading...
I -
- skin 114 thieves.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
115
116
>:(
signature loading...
117
118
signature loading...
119
120
signature loading...