its me thebardoffew. as you know your not so local aroace and agender fella. would make some excuse for why I went missing but I had my own side quest of life. you know how it goes.
but as I put before a decent dm with some homebrew, faction leader of E, and keeper of stories untold.
I CAST... CUBE! (A 1m x 1m x 1m cube of an unknown grey material appears at the spot I'm pointing, which is 3 feet in front of me and 1 foot the the right.
WITH MY BONUS ACTION, I CAST... CYLINDER! (Same as cube but with a cylinder. This time I'm pointing 3 feet in front and 1 foot to the left)
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I CAST... YES (Backrooms)
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
Yippee I'm free retrograded Alcove.
Well then I CAST...BALL.
its me thebardoffew. as you know your not so local aroace and agender fella. would make some excuse for why I went missing but I had my own side quest of life. you know how it goes.
but as I put before a decent dm with some homebrew, faction leader of E, and keeper of stories untold.
its so good to be back.
I CAST... CUBE! (A 1m x 1m x 1m cube of an unknown grey material appears at the spot I'm pointing, which is 3 feet in front of me and 1 foot the the right.
WITH MY BONUS ACTION, I CAST... CYLINDER! (Same as cube but with a cylinder. This time I'm pointing 3 feet in front and 1 foot to the left)
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I cast… lightning
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when