I climb through a window cosplaying as link from Botw
and say this place looks cool my name is Arthur whats yours?
*what weapon/item did you choose?*
Rose gives a dismissive wave towards Arthur. “I’m Rose, Mr. Freakout is Fern, no offense, the hostess is Corvi, pug costume is Major, Ali, Leo, Santa over there is Drummer, and dirty one, again no offense, is Jimmy. Anyone I miss?”
"What do you mean, Mr. Freakout? Freaking out? I'm not freaking out, I'm... slowly withering away from the immortality that is this eternal night."
He sobs and collapses to the floor, laying on the ground and staring at the ceiling.
"This is pointless. We're never surviving."
He suddenly hops to his feet, invigorated.
"But we'll have to! -But can we? WE WILL!"
He starts for the exit.
Rose follows them. “You are so close to MC Syndrome. Let’s bust some ghosts.”
I follow them as well and say if your scared fern why don't you go home?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I climb through a window cosplaying as link from Botw
and say this place looks cool my name is Arthur whats yours?
*what weapon/item did you choose?*
Rose gives a dismissive wave towards Arthur. “I’m Rose, Mr. Freakout is Fern, no offense, the hostess is Corvi, pug costume is Major, Ali, Leo, Santa over there is Drummer, and dirty one, again no offense, is Jimmy. Anyone I miss?”
"What do you mean, Mr. Freakout? Freaking out? I'm not freaking out, I'm... slowly withering away from the immortality that is this eternal night."
He sobs and collapses to the floor, laying on the ground and staring at the ceiling.
"This is pointless. We're never surviving."
He suddenly hops to his feet, invigorated.
"But we'll have to! -But can we? WE WILL!"
He starts for the exit.
Rose follows them. “You are so close to MC Syndrome. Let’s bust some ghosts.”
"MC syndrome? I don't even know what that is! Does it have something to do with Minecraft? I'll have you know, I play very little hours of Minecraft!"
His face lights up, and then he pulls out his phone (which he, strangely enough, had in his pocket when he went to bed and sleep-walked to the Sleepover).
"Minecraft! I can play that while I'm bored! I am so-"
The phone dies.
"Nooooooo! Curse you, world! My phone doesn't get instant revives?"
I climb through a window cosplaying as link from Botw
and say this place looks cool my name is Arthur whats yours?
*what weapon/item did you choose?*
Rose gives a dismissive wave towards Arthur. “I’m Rose, Mr. Freakout is Fern, no offense, the hostess is Corvi, pug costume is Major, Ali, Leo, Santa over there is Drummer, and dirty one, again no offense, is Jimmy. Anyone I miss?”
"What do you mean, Mr. Freakout? Freaking out? I'm not freaking out, I'm... slowly withering away from the immortality that is this eternal night."
He sobs and collapses to the floor, laying on the ground and staring at the ceiling.
"This is pointless. We're never surviving."
He suddenly hops to his feet, invigorated.
"But we'll have to! -But can we? WE WILL!"
He starts for the exit.
Rose follows them. “You are so close to MC Syndrome. Let’s bust some ghosts.”
"MC syndrome? I don't even know what that is! Does it have something to do with Minecraft? I'll have you know, I play very little hours of Minecraft!"
His face lights up, and then he pulls out his phone (which he, strangely enough, had in his pocket when he went to bed and sleep-walked to the Sleepover).
"Minecraft! I can play that while I'm bored! I am so-"
The phone dies.
"Nooooooo! Curse you, world! My phone doesn't get instant revives?"
He slumps. He walks out the door, quite annoyed.
arthur laughs at what he says and says I guess you didn't bring a charger either huh Fern?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I climb through a window cosplaying as link from Botw
and say this place looks cool my name is Arthur whats yours?
*what weapon/item did you choose?*
Rose gives a dismissive wave towards Arthur. “I’m Rose, Mr. Freakout is Fern, no offense, the hostess is Corvi, pug costume is Major, Ali, Leo, Santa over there is Drummer, and dirty one, again no offense, is Jimmy. Anyone I miss?”
"What do you mean, Mr. Freakout? Freaking out? I'm not freaking out, I'm... slowly withering away from the immortality that is this eternal night."
He sobs and collapses to the floor, laying on the ground and staring at the ceiling.
"This is pointless. We're never surviving."
He suddenly hops to his feet, invigorated.
"But we'll have to! -But can we? WE WILL!"
He starts for the exit.
Rose follows them. “You are so close to MC Syndrome. Let’s bust some ghosts.”
"MC syndrome? I don't even know what that is! Does it have something to do with Minecraft? I'll have you know, I play very little hours of Minecraft!"
His face lights up, and then he pulls out his phone (which he, strangely enough, had in his pocket when he went to bed and sleep-walked to the Sleepover).
"Minecraft! I can play that while I'm bored! I am so-"
The phone dies.
"Nooooooo! Curse you, world! My phone doesn't get instant revives?"
He slumps. He walks out the door, quite annoyed.
“MC as in Main Character. You had an entire anime arc in you in a span of a few seconds. And that’s a bummer. How about ya play Adventure: Real Life!” She is extraordinary sarcastic in the last 3 words.
Leo grabs a baseball bat and flashlight “I’m up for some exploring. I’ve always wondered if ghosts were real.”
arthur then grabs his flashlight saber and says mind if I join you, Leo?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Leo grabs a baseball bat and flashlight “I’m up for some exploring. I’ve always wondered if ghosts were real.”
arthur then grabs his flashlight saber and says mind if I join you, Leo?
“Why not? The more the merrier!”
Arthur says lets bust some ghosts anyone else want to join (I'm gonna be getting off to go to bed in like 6 minutes sorry you can play my character if you'd like)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
“MC as in Main Character. You had an entire anime arc in you in a span of a few seconds. And that’s a bummer. How about ya play Adventure: Real Life!” She is extraordinary sarcastic in the last 3 words.
"Hmph."
He nods to Leo.
"Cool! More people to talk to other than her!"
<I'm not sure how the adventuring phase is going to work. I'm assuming we wait for Yvonne to return and she basically DMs us?>
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Leo grabs a baseball bat and flashlight “I’m up for some exploring. I’ve always wondered if ghosts were real.”
arthur then grabs his flashlight saber and says mind if I join you, Leo?
“Why not? The more the merrier!”
Arthur says lets bust some ghosts anyone else want to join (I'm gonna be getting off to go to bed in like 6 minutes sorry you can play my character if you'd like)
*Not an issue. I probably won’t control your character though. Also, word of advice, you can just use quotation marks when talking in character.*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
“MC as in Main Character. You had an entire anime arc in you in a span of a few seconds. And that’s a bummer. How about ya play Adventure: Real Life!” She is extraordinary sarcastic in the last 3 words.
"Hmph."
He nods to Leo.
"Cool! More people to talk to other than her!"
<I'm not sure how the adventuring phase is going to work. I'm assuming we wait for Yvonne to return and she basically DMs us?>
“He thinks we’re going to be here forever.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Rose follows them. “You are so close to MC Syndrome. Let’s bust some ghosts.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
I follow them as well and say if your scared fern why don't you go home?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"MC syndrome? I don't even know what that is! Does it have something to do with Minecraft? I'll have you know, I play very little hours of Minecraft!"
His face lights up, and then he pulls out his phone (which he, strangely enough, had in his pocket when he went to bed and sleep-walked to the Sleepover).
"Minecraft! I can play that while I'm bored! I am so-"
The phone dies.
"Nooooooo! Curse you, world! My phone doesn't get instant revives?"
He slumps. He walks out the door, quite annoyed.
Roll for Initiative: [roll]1d20+7[/roll]
Proud member of the EVIL JEFF CULT! PRAISE JEFF!
Homebrew Races: HERE Homebrew Spells: HERE Homebrew Monsters: HERE
MORE OF ME! (And platypodes/platypi/platypuses) (Extended signature)
"Um... I don't think I can."
He looks hopefully back into the room, through the window.
"Can I?"
Roll for Initiative: [roll]1d20+7[/roll]
Proud member of the EVIL JEFF CULT! PRAISE JEFF!
Homebrew Races: HERE Homebrew Spells: HERE Homebrew Monsters: HERE
MORE OF ME! (And platypodes/platypi/platypuses) (Extended signature)
arthur laughs at what he says and says I guess you didn't bring a charger either huh Fern?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Leo grabs a baseball bat and flashlight “I’m up for some exploring. I’ve always wondered if ghosts were real.”
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
“MC as in Main Character. You had an entire anime arc in you in a span of a few seconds. And that’s a bummer. How about ya play Adventure: Real Life!” She is extraordinary sarcastic in the last 3 words.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
arthur then grabs his flashlight saber and says mind if I join you, Leo?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
“Why not? The more the merrier!”
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
Arthur says lets bust some ghosts anyone else want to join (I'm gonna be getting off to go to bed in like 6 minutes sorry you can play my character if you'd like)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Hmph."
He nods to Leo.
"Cool! More people to talk to other than her!"
<I'm not sure how the adventuring phase is going to work. I'm assuming we wait for Yvonne to return and she basically DMs us?>
Roll for Initiative: [roll]1d20+7[/roll]
Proud member of the EVIL JEFF CULT! PRAISE JEFF!
Homebrew Races: HERE Homebrew Spells: HERE Homebrew Monsters: HERE
MORE OF ME! (And platypodes/platypi/platypuses) (Extended signature)
so do i need to make an actual character?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
<Not a character sheet, no. You just have the equipment and a set amount of hitpoints.>
Roll for Initiative: [roll]1d20+7[/roll]
Proud member of the EVIL JEFF CULT! PRAISE JEFF!
Homebrew Races: HERE Homebrew Spells: HERE Homebrew Monsters: HERE
MORE OF ME! (And platypodes/platypi/platypuses) (Extended signature)
how many hit points?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Not an issue. I probably won’t control your character though. Also, word of advice, you can just use quotation marks when talking in character.*
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
gtg it was fun my typical times to respond are between 7:00 am to 8:30 pm whatever time zone Chicago is in
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Have fun*
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
*I’d also like to know*
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
“That’s fair.”
*yeah I think we need to wait*
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!