I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Also, i think i would like to say sorry for what i said yesterday
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also, i think i would like to say sorry for what i said yesterday
And you did that by calling me sus?
gato’s mafia. /j
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Now I feel like Monks and I are getting murdered first...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Now I feel like Monks and I are getting murdered first...
I feel like I'm gonna die first :/
hehehe
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I also think Gato is a bit sus but not worth voting out yet.
Feel like I'm the target rn. Mafia is gonna roleblock me and then kill me to get me out of the equation.
Yeah, the fact that gato instantly acuses me is def sus, but im upholding the skip vote. We cant vote anyone out before the first day is over
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Now I feel like Monks and I are getting murdered first...
I feel like I'm gonna die first :/
Youre just being paranoid
me, banan and wes are in miles more danger than you
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Now I feel like Monks and I are getting murdered first...
I feel like I'm gonna die first :/
Youre just being paranoid
me, banan and wes are in miles more danger than you
If one of us doesn't die first this is much more complicated than we imagined for sure.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
if I die, someone with a more important job than me lives to see another day. Or I may be bluffing and I really do have an important job, which means It would be smart for the mafia to kill me. I love the human brain. Yall are so maleable
If I survive, and I’m useless, that’s the second worst outcome, but if I survive and I have a good role, then the Mafia fumbled. If I get voted out after surviving that’s arguably the worst outcome because the mafias efffectively got two free kills.
I work at a summer camp and lead mafia games too often…
if I die, someone with a more important job than me lives to see another day. Or I may be bluffing and I really do have an important job, which means It would be smart for the mafia to kill me. I love the human brain. Yall are so maleable
If I survive, and I’m useless, that’s the second worst outcome, but if I survive and I have a good role, then the Mafia fumbled. If I get voted out after surviving that’s arguably the worst outcome because the mafias efffectively got two free kills.
I work at a summer camp and lead mafia games too often…
camp mafia/werewolf games are peak
Yeah they areeeeee... So peak...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Sorry I haven’t said anything in a while but I’m gonna give my 2 cents
i believe that it is not a good idea to vote anyone on the first night because we have no evidence and it’s just a guess in the dark. If we were to vote someone and they set not mafia, that’s two free kills for the mafia. I have very slight suspicion of PACO because trying to vote someone over an insult may seem like someone who is eager to try to get as many people out as possible- a.k.a the mafia, and they are just trying to find a reasonable excuse to do so. PACO could also be the jester and they are pulling off a big brain move and bananer was just lying. I’m skipping until at least the second day.
Oh are you the jester then?
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
If I told you, I would never have a chance at being voted out
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Why?
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
No reason,
Also, i think i would like to say sorry for what i said yesterday
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
And you did that by calling me sus?
gato’s mafia. /j
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
Good point
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
...hmm
and (using outside evidence), they were asking Vitus for advice on a PM...
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Now I feel like Monks and I are getting murdered first...
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I feel like I'm gonna die first :/
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
hehehe
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
*cue among us music*
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
I also think Gato is a bit sus but not worth voting out yet.
Feel like I'm the target rn. Mafia is gonna roleblock me and then kill me to get me out of the equation.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Yeah, the fact that gato instantly acuses me is def sus, but im upholding the skip vote. We cant vote anyone out before the first day is over
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
Honestly, you shouldn’t have said anything about your role
Youre just being paranoid
me, banan and wes are in miles more danger than you
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
If one of us doesn't die first this is much more complicated than we imagined for sure.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
camp mafia/werewolf games are peak
That is true. I wanted to kick off the game. Also thought I could stay safe.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Yeah they areeeeee... So peak...
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Sorry I haven’t said anything in a while but I’m gonna give my 2 cents
i believe that it is not a good idea to vote anyone on the first night because we have no evidence and it’s just a guess in the dark. If we were to vote someone and they set not mafia, that’s two free kills for the mafia. I have very slight suspicion of PACO because trying to vote someone over an insult may seem like someone who is eager to try to get as many people out as possible- a.k.a the mafia, and they are just trying to find a reasonable excuse to do so. PACO could also be the jester and they are pulling off a big brain move and bananer was just lying. I’m skipping until at least the second day.
VOTE:SKIP