I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
First, I punch the dummy so hard they hit the moon and make a large crater, than I unleash an absolutely GARGANTUAN beam of negative energy at the dummy, also decimating the moon. Then I do one of those dramatic anime punches and vaporize the entire moon, launching the dummy all the way to Pluto. I teleport there and telekineticaly grab every comet in the kyper belt, afterwhich I crush them all so tightly it very nearly makes a black hole but just before it collapses I add a bunch of matter with negative mass, which turns the would-be black hole into a wormhole. I manipulate said wormhole so it sends the dummy straight to the bottom of the abyss and then I do another dramatic anime punch which obliterates the entire plane.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I summon two Pins of Immortality (as long as it is touching a creature, that creature cannot die) and use one as an earring for myself and with the other, I stab the dummy. Then I stab it again, and again. FOREVER!!!!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
DRAGONS!!!!!!!
I am Dart. I am a little platinum faerie dragon who is a member of the DragonClub (look it up on dnd beyond)
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
In each post, you must find a way to beat up a dummy as hard as possible. The dummy is a medium humanoid.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I trap the dummy a pocket dimension with Cthulhu, which is how I beat it to a pulp. I even have clean hands.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I yoink the dummys skin
signature loading...
I perform a long and complex combo:
First, I punch the dummy so hard they hit the moon and make a large crater, than I unleash an absolutely GARGANTUAN beam of negative energy at the dummy, also decimating the moon. Then I do one of those dramatic anime punches and vaporize the entire moon, launching the dummy all the way to Pluto. I teleport there and telekineticaly grab every comet in the kyper belt, afterwhich I crush them all so tightly it very nearly makes a black hole but just before it collapses I add a bunch of matter with negative mass, which turns the would-be black hole into a wormhole. I manipulate said wormhole so it sends the dummy straight to the bottom of the abyss and then I do another dramatic anime punch which obliterates the entire plane.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I combine the amplified and the reversal creating hollow purple
signature loading...
Mlem:3
signature loading...
I send the dummy's head through the far realm and leave the rest of it in my most suspicious neighbor's trashcan
I summon the almighty Jeff the evil roomba to consume the dummy
signature loading...
I summon two Pins of Immortality (as long as it is touching a creature, that creature cannot die) and use one as an earring for myself and with the other, I stab the dummy. Then I stab it again, and again. FOREVER!!!!
DRAGONS!!!!!!!
I am Dart. I am a little platinum faerie dragon who is a member of the DragonClub (look it up on dnd beyond)