Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I said this in a PM. If he lives his life. I'll let him live his life. He just keeps insulting people.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also Molotov's going to be back within a couple of days
Likely. I’ve got interrogative questions ready.
whoa
y’all chill
They’re only responding like this because we act like this. If we’re out to get them, they’re going to play the bad guy because that’s just unkind
like if police accuse an guy who robs a store of grand larceny and start a manhunt it’s inevitable he’ll continue the behavior
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
bro I can’t talk now I was chanting so loud on the sideline
efjsmfjafkenfnfj
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
bro I can’t talk now I was chanting so loud on the sideline
efjsmfjafkenfnfj
Who needs talking?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
bro I can’t talk now I was chanting so loud on the sideline
efjsmfjafkenfnfj
Who needs talking?
people
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
how will they tell the loud mailman that they don’t like talking
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Do you not know what happened?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Interrogative questions feel a bit too much. Maybe just let him live his life or smth, as long as he doesn’t try to do anything.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I said this in a PM. If he lives his life. I'll let him live his life. He just keeps insulting people.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ye. Unfortunately.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Yeah. I know.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Done for now, at least.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...with that maybe
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Not with this thread.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Nope!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BREAKING NEWS!
Jorge_200 Has taken the lead once again in
the "Last Comment Wins!" thread! It is
anticipated that he only holds this position
for a short time, but don't expect updates
every time this changes
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
I disagree
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
whoa
y’all chill
They’re only responding like this because we act like this. If we’re out to get them, they’re going to play the bad guy because that’s just unkind
like if police accuse an guy who robs a store of grand larceny and start a manhunt it’s inevitable he’ll continue the behavior
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Ok fair. I’ll lighten up.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...also continuing my frisbee yap
bro I can’t talk now I was chanting so loud on the sideline
efjsmfjafkenfnfj
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
lol
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Who needs talking?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
people
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
nah, wut abt anti-social introverts
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
they need to talk
they can’t get food at a supermarket
how will they do a job
how will they tell the loud mailman that they don’t like talking
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Talking is, sadly, part of life.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.