This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
boy actually https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EkrZER9onuP60ABCOj88cOEgaABVcRg5hFdrApuwLkI/edit?usp=sharing
Quote from Nolkiss_V2 >> boy actually https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EkrZER9onuP60ABCOj88cOEgaABVcRg5hFdrApuwLkI/edit?usp=sharing
Sorry. I really like his design.
I really like D&D, especially Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms. My pronouns are she/they.
I like reading and writing, but I’m not much of an artist.
lemme know what you think of the character sheet
Quote from Nolkiss_V2 >> lemme know what you think of the character sheet
He sounds like an awesome person and a good friend.
huzzah!
who all is here?
or just me?
sad
Quote from Nolkiss_V2 >> or just me?
Yep. No one else here.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.Belolonandalogalo, SunnyEggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, DrakkenheimKarl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of StrahdSilverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
yey!
i seek the playing of roles
Quote from Nolkiss_V2 >> i seek the playing of roles
How about the playing of rolls?
2 19 9 19 12 10 9 1 7 5 7 1 13 18 12 7 17 4 5 1 12 20 4 18 6 11 19 8 12 7 20 18 2 3 12 13 11 8 19 17 19 6 8 1 20 3 18 10 20 17 4 12 12 7 15 12 17 8 19 18 20 5 20 3 3 16 20 2 17 4 15 4 8 7 16 8 9 16 12 9 12 10 7 8 8 18 4 17 16 6 1 13 17 9 1 6 16 18 16 19 3 15 11 9 17 11 14 18 15 18 10 15 14 1 15 7 2 10 9 15 11 7 10 14 1 4 4 7 2 8 12 5 6 15 14 18 8 8 19 17 16 8 11 5 10 11 5 4 16 16 10 19 13 16 19 14 18 4 14 8 15 1 2 4 19 14 10 8 2 16 8 4 18 13 8 13 8 4 13 17 11 8 12 5 6 5 5 4 12 9 18 10 9 17 5 16 20 19 8 20 10 2 15 7 7 10 20 6 1 3 14 4 6 2 5 15 7 20 17 19 4 6 15 13 15 7 12 13 19 10
Quote from PJtheARCHER >> Whats your guys (is everyone okay with being called that?) Favorite race?
Whats your guys (is everyone okay with being called that?) Favorite race?
Tortle, though I have never played one.
"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen" - 1 Timothy 1:17
Also since we were all telling our ages I am 3 1/2. (Ok I'm obviously joking but I am a minor. You shall get no more from me)
Ello ello ello, how's everyone been doing?
Quokkas are objectively the best animal, anyone who disagrees needs a psychiatric evaluation
Quote from Stertle09 >> Also since we were all telling our ages I am 3 1/2. (Ok I'm obviously joking but I am a minor. You shall get no more from me)
bro is 15, im calling it
Quote from Stertle09 >> Quote from PJtheARCHER >> Whats your guys (is everyone okay with being called that?) Favorite race? Tortle, though I have never played one.
yuan ti abomination
I AM 1,000,000 YEARS OLD MERE MORTALS, I HAVE WRITTEN HISTORY BOOKS, I HAVE SEEN THE RISE AND FALL OF NATIONS, THE ETERNAL QUOKKA SHALL LIVE FOREVER
Quote from CandlekeeperofCastle >> I AM 1,000,000 YEARS OLD MERE MORTALS, I HAVE WRITTEN HISTORY BOOKS, I HAVE SEEN THE RISE AND FALL OF NATIONS, THE ETERNAL QUOKKA SHALL LIVE FOREVER
Given quokka lifespans I must say this is rather doubtful.
I just use clone over and over again so I have an army of disposable quokka replacements.
boy actually https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EkrZER9onuP60ABCOj88cOEgaABVcRg5hFdrApuwLkI/edit?usp=sharing
Sorry. I really like his design.
I really like D&D, especially Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms. My pronouns are she/they.
I like reading and writing, but I’m not much of an artist.
lemme know what you think of the character sheet
He sounds like an awesome person and a good friend.
I really like D&D, especially Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms. My pronouns are she/they.
I like reading and writing, but I’m not much of an artist.
huzzah!
who all is here?
or just me?
sad
Yep. No one else here.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
yey!
i seek the playing of roles
How about the playing of rolls?
2 19 9 19 12 10 9 1 7 5 7 1 13 18 12 7 17 4 5 1 12 20 4 18 6 11 19 8 12 7 20 18 2 3 12 13 11 8 19 17 19 6 8 1 20 3 18 10 20 17 4 12 12 7 15 12 17 8 19 18 20 5 20 3 3 16 20 2 17 4 15 4 8 7 16 8 9 16 12 9 12 10 7 8 8 18 4 17 16 6 1 13 17 9 1 6 16 18 16 19 3 15 11 9 17 11 14 18 15 18 10 15 14 1 15 7 2 10 9 15 11 7 10 14 1 4 4 7 2 8 12 5 6 15 14 18 8 8 19 17 16 8 11 5 10 11 5 4 16 16 10 19 13 16 19 14 18 4 14 8 15 1 2 4 19 14 10 8 2 16 8 4 18 13 8 13 8 4 13 17 11 8 12 5 6 5 5 4 12 9 18 10 9 17 5 16 20 19 8 20 10 2 15 7 7 10 20 6 1 3 14 4 6 2 5 15 7 20 17 19 4 6 15 13 15 7 12 13 19 10
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
Tortle, though I have never played one.
"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen" - 1 Timothy 1:17
Also since we were all telling our ages I am 3 1/2. (Ok I'm obviously joking but I am a minor. You shall get no more from me)
"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen" - 1 Timothy 1:17
Ello ello ello, how's everyone been doing?
Quokkas are objectively the best animal, anyone who disagrees needs a psychiatric evaluation
bro is 15, im calling it
yuan ti abomination
I AM 1,000,000 YEARS OLD MERE MORTALS, I HAVE WRITTEN HISTORY BOOKS, I HAVE SEEN THE RISE AND FALL OF NATIONS, THE ETERNAL QUOKKA SHALL LIVE FOREVER
Quokkas are objectively the best animal, anyone who disagrees needs a psychiatric evaluation
Given quokka lifespans I must say this is rather doubtful.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
I just use clone over and over again so I have an army of disposable quokka replacements.
Quokkas are objectively the best animal, anyone who disagrees needs a psychiatric evaluation