Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It took me about 15 seconds to find the quote button
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It took me about 15 seconds to find the quote button
Oop. Sorry.
Nah, it was funny
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Yep yep!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
It took me about 15 seconds to find the quote button
Oop. Sorry.
Nah, it was funny
Thx! :3
How are you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Yep yep!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
I don’t think that would work for a small town in Instholdé, but maybe a bigger city during the renaissance?
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Yep yep!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
I don’t think that would work for a small town in Instholdé, but maybe a bigger city during the renaissance?
That could work
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
It took me about 15 seconds to find the quote button
Oop. Sorry.
Nah, it was funny
Thx! :3
How are you?
Good! HBY!?
Voice = dead
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Yep yep!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Yep yep!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
Wait Cyno has a tavern!?
Had a tavern, it's dead now
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Yep yep!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Bananer, would you like to make the world idea I sent to you into a world?
Uhhhhhh I forgot what it was but imma go check it out. For now I just wanna focus on Tarran, since that’s where my campaign is. Also tempted to make a Tarran tavern because the last one gave me some huge ideas.
Oooooh!
That would be fun!
Yeah! This one might be in the Abyss or somewhere in Instoldé, sorta a tower defense. Or I could do an angel thing or a vampire thing or a fae thing… choices, choices…
Or a witch thing!
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
That would add some... interesting relationships
Yep yep!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
Wait Cyno has a tavern!?
Had a tavern, it's dead now
Champions?
I have no idea
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Or a witch thing!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It took me about 15 seconds to find the quote button
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh yeah! Witches are fun! They’re cannibals!
Idk if I want to force people to make cannibal characters though…
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Oop. Sorry.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
That would add some... interesting relationships
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Nah, it was funny
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yep yep!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Well you could always let people either
A) Be a piece of $h!t
and
B) Let them *not*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Actually, the tower defense sounds cool, maybe like The tavern cyno made, and it's a competition?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Thx! :3
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I don’t think that would work for a small town in Instholdé, but maybe a bigger city during the renaissance?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
That could work
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Good! HBY!?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Voice = dead
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wait Cyno has a tavern!?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Had a tavern, it's dead now
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Champions?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I have no idea
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Sphinx of Morning. Weren’t you there for that?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3