To have a femboy boyfriend or to be a femboy boyfriend,that is the question
To be one obvs :3
Tbf why not both tho
If am the femboy boyfriend then the other person would be able to open jars for me
Omg omg this comment reminded me that I can’t open jars at all, it’s genuinely painful, like my hands are too smooth or smth
I intentionally won't open jars
I'm sorry, what?
That's just perplexing to me.
I don't want to become to big
Gang, what does that even mean?!
I don't know either.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To have a femboy boyfriend or to be a femboy boyfriend,that is the question
To be one obvs :3
Tbf why not both tho
If am the femboy boyfriend then the other person would be able to open jars for me
Omg omg this comment reminded me that I can’t open jars at all, it’s genuinely painful, like my hands are too smooth or smth
I intentionally won't open jars
Also you said you were working out, what exercises are you doing??? I could use some help with improving my physique(took me like 5 minutes to remember how to (GP)ing spell), but it might just be cause I don’t eat enough protein
I don't want to become to big
signature loading...
Gang, what does that even mean?!
I don't know either.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Though I don't know what half they are saying anyway, this comment seems especially odd.
Tehe >:3
signature loading...
I think he's playing that "opening jars is such a workout it'll make me big and muscly which isn't what I want."
But like, bro, opening jars is just normal strength stuff..
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
Nah I just don't feel like it
signature loading...
I have won once more.
Hello, I am ShadowFang, also known as Shadow.
I am a teenager who loves drawing, reading, writing, and playing DND.
I also love Stranger Things, BTS, and Spider-Man.
My real name is classified information.
That is all you need to know.
It’s nottttt 3:<
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
Also you said you were working out, what exercises are you doing???
I could use some help with improving my physique(took me like 5 minutes to remember how to (GP)ing spell), but it might just be cause I don’t eat enough protein
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling