I have the digital version of Tasha's Cauldron of Everything purchased through DND Beyond, I bought this because it has the Circle of Wildfire option for Druids. I am now trying to build a new character in DND Beyond's character builder, but whenever I go to select a circle the only ones available are the Circle of Land options.
I have seen other people saying that they are having similar problems and to make sure all of the character content preferences are enabled. I have tried this and it did not change anything.
Now I am wondering if I am going to have to create the character by hand because you can not add more circle options to the DND Beyond character builder, or if there is something else I need to do to make this work.
Having same issue! Can't choose anything but circle of land, which isn't really what my sea elf would really have
Are you trying to make a 2014 rules character? Because if so then you've probably selected the wrong class
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I have the digital version of Tasha's Cauldron of Everything purchased through DND Beyond, I bought this because it has the Circle of Wildfire option for Druids. I am now trying to build a new character in DND Beyond's character builder, but whenever I go to select a circle the only ones available are the Circle of Land options.
I have seen other people saying that they are having similar problems and to make sure all of the character content preferences are enabled. I have tried this and it did not change anything.
Now I am wondering if I am going to have to create the character by hand because you can not add more circle options to the DND Beyond character builder, or if there is something else I need to do to make this work.
Creating Epic Boons on DDB
DDB Buyers' Guide
Hardcovers, DDB & You
Content Troubleshooting
It was the Account Entitlements sync! Thak you so much!
Having same issue! Can't choose anything but circle of land, which isn't really what my sea elf would really have
Do you own the Players Handbook on DDB?
If not, are you making a character in a campaign where that book's being shared?
Are you trying to make a 2014 rules character? Because if so then you've probably selected the wrong class
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.